Profile for Mrs H > Reviews

Vileda 3 Action Broom & Hanlde
Vileda 3 Action Broom & Hanlde
Offered by AHC (Camberley) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly effective brush, love these., 21 Nov. 2014
Great at moving fluff, hair and grit alike, I really rate these brushes. I already had a telescopic handle from another Vileda broom and transferred the head over as we take it camping (can't pack your tent away mucky!), it fitted no problem. It looked like there were two fittings possible, so even if you were to buy this as a replacement head, it would most likely fit whatever style you had before.

Zoggs Women's Predator Flex Goggles - Lilac/White/Lilac
Zoggs Women's Predator Flex Goggles - Lilac/White/Lilac

3.0 out of 5 stars Good goggles but will stick with unisex fit next time., 21 Nov. 2014
These are my second pair of Predator Flex goggles but my first in 'womens fit'. I thought a smaller fit might improve the seal around the outside edge of the goggles but the only difference seems to be that the nose bridge is shorter, which unfortunately means that I am left with deep, red indentations either side of my nose after my swim. The strap seems the same length so unless you have particularly close together eyes or are very petite, I'd stick with the unisex size. I do like the lilac tint though - I previously had the mirror tint, which is brilliant in the Summer when the sun shines through the pool windows and can be quite dazzling but had proved rather too dark in the Winter light before they failed and needed replacing. I'll stick with these for the Winter and then go for a darker, unisex pair when it gets brighter next year. Anti-fog works great, better than the older pair, although I do use a top-up spray as well as I usually swim for quite a long period of time.

Good Morning Vietnam
Good Morning Vietnam
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the version I intended, oh the joy of internet shopping!, 13 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Good Morning Vietnam (Audio CD)
I also thought this was the version with the Adrian Cronauer excerpts from the film, but sadly it wasn't. I had the tape version originally and ordered the CD to relive what became a real soundtrack to my youth when I was a kid. Still a great soundtrack but I really miss the extra bits, even though I heard them a thousand times growing up :-)

Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L
Monin Premium Hazelnut Syrup 1 L

5.0 out of 5 stars My morning treat, 11 Jun. 2014
Hazelnut syrup has always been my favourite flavour and Monim is always a good strong flavour without any chemical aftertaste. The bottle is too big to fit in my cupboard so we have an old 250ml bottle that we refill from the 1L bottle. Highly recommend this syrup, it's my guilty secret for the morning coffee I take to work in an insulated beaker.

Cuisipro 83758004 Soap Foam Dispenser 390 ml Green
Cuisipro 83758004 Soap Foam Dispenser 390 ml Green
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Now have two of these and bought one for my Mum too, 11 Jun. 2014
I had a portable foam dispenser for camping and had been impressed with it so tried one for home. It's easier to distribute across your hands than gel on wet hands, as it doesn't slip off as you rub. Despite using so much less handwash than normal soap dispensers, hands feel well cleansed after use. I decorate cakes and handle sugarpaste a lot and using the foam on dry hands is great for a quick spruce up when the sugar starts to build up on my palms. So chuffed I have them elsewhere in the house now too. Only drawback is the size of the suction pad, which is quite wide and is too big to fit on my bathroom sink - the only sink in the house without one.

Design Go Luggage Foot Rest , Grey , One Size
Design Go Luggage Foot Rest , Grey , One Size
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars God send for long haul travel, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought this foot rest for a flight from UK to Australia. I'm only 5'4" so my legs are always flat against the seat when my feet are on the floor. The foot rest allowed me to lift my feet enough to take the pressure off the back of my legs and wow, what a difference. As well as being comfortable and stopping my legs feel like lumps of lead by the time I got off the plane, I also slept better than I ever have before on a plane - which was a massive bonus I didn't expect and worth the money alone. I would highly recommend this for air travel. Even my husband, who laughed when he saw it, is tempted to give it a go when he flies on business next.

Coleman Windshield Moss
Coleman Windshield Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy windshield, easy to pop up, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Coleman Windshield Moss (Sports)
Bought to replace a previous windshield that was always tricky to put up and rather flimsy, this is a sturdy and easy to erect windshield. Used when camping to give a bit of privacy, gives plenty of options on how best to put up to fit different sites and pitches. Restored our faith in windbreaks after our previous failure, tempted to buy another for the other side...

Sip N' Go - Insulated Sport Case Black & 500ml Collapsible Bottle Green - Foldable Water Bottle - BPA FREE - Freezable
Offered by No1 Gadget Store - FREE UK Delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Folds down small and easy to carry, 10 April 2014
Bought as a present for a cyclist / camper / walker. Packs down small when empty, rather than carrying around empty, solid metal bottles when walking. Insulated carry jacket also makes it easy to carry around by slinging it over your shoulder when not carrying a full rucksack. Chuffed with purchase, would recommend to others.

Kuhn Rikon Colori Non-Stick Serrated Paring Knife, Red
Kuhn Rikon Colori Non-Stick Serrated Paring Knife, Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality knife, 10 April 2014
Bought for use while camping, blade cover means it is easy to transport without worrying about damaging it, anything else it is stored with or any fingers when rummaging for bits. Good sharp knife too, did us proud on first camp, sure it will last for some time to come. Could persuade myself that the coloured coating also makes it easier to wash up, which is always a bonus when camping!

JEMPAK UK® superior quality 5M x 15mm Double face satin ribbon - Red
JEMPAK UK® superior quality 5M x 15mm Double face satin ribbon - Red
Offered by JEMPAK UK®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ribbon, 10 April 2014
Good strong and attractive ribbon, would certainly order again. Used to trim edge of cake boards, looked very smart and is probably sturdy enough to get a second usage on another board.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4