Profile for Tina > Reviews

Size 6 Naot Women's Karenna Leather Ankle Strap Sandals
Size 6 Naot Women's Karenna Leather Ankle Strap Sandals
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sandals, 26 Jun. 2015
I bought these sandals in the sale approx 6 years ago and didn't start wearing them straight away. The fit is just right, like a comfortable pair of old shoes and the soles are very hard wearing. They have been admired many times and,are a very versatile casual Summer sandal. After approx 5 summers the Velcro started to lose its stick. I wouldn't say that was bad, would you ?

The Courage Tree
The Courage Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 April 2015
This review is from: The Courage Tree (Kindle Edition)
This is written in a different style to the previous Diane Chamberlain books I have read. Here we meet Sophie a little girl with end stage kidney disease. Her mother Jannine has agreed to enter her into a study of patients prescribed Herbaline, a herbal remedy administered intravenously in the hope of slowing down and maybe curing completely the disease . Sophie's father Joe is no longer married to her mom and is against her having the treatment. As are the grandparents who make Jannines life very difficult for her because of the treatment and the way she went ahead with it without their consent. Why is Lucus
the gardener so interested in Sophie ? What is the secret he is so obviously keeping ?
Sophie goes to girl scout camp for a weekend and does not return on the Sunday evening. Follow the gripping tale of her parents search for her. Thus would make a fantastic T.V. drama.

The Holy Bible - King James Version - (with Direct Verse Access)
The Holy Bible - King James Version - (with Direct Verse Access)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the kindle edition as I can read it anywhere ..., 14 Mar. 2015
I read my bible regularly and have a large King James version at home. I like the kindle edition as I can read it anywhere and it takes up less space than my paper one. I especially like the way that this bible is decided into 5 verse chunks. When we read round with friends we read 5 verses each.

Strictly Love
Strictly Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Strictly Love (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book very much. The characters were realistic and the story line kept me hooked. We follow the lives and problems of 4 friends. Katie and Emily meet Mark and Rob at dancing classes. Emily and Mark hit it off but things do not run smoothly for them. Rob and Katie grow closer but Katie is married. She is not altogether happy in her marriage and knows her husband Charlie is hiding something. Should she risk her unhappy marriage for a moment of happiness ? Read the book to find out what happens.

Vktech New Portable tape cassette player and voice recorder with Earphone (Style C)
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 4 Mar. 2015
I bought this product for my elderly mother who wanted to be able to listen to her tapes in bed. She has a larger player in the kitchen. This is just right for her and she is very pleased with it. It does look a bit tinny but the sound is reproduced to my mother's liking so I am pleased overall with the player. Would recommend this to others.

Coming Home For Christmas
Coming Home For Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovelyChristmas read, 14 Feb. 2015
I loved this book. At the time I read it I didn't realise it was part of a series and I have now read all 4 books in the wrong order. When I read them next time I will b sure to read them in the correct order. I felt as if I really got to know the 3 families in this book and was pleased that it ended the way it did. Hopefully I haven't given anything away to those who are considering reading Coming Home For Christmas .

A Hope Christmas Love Story
A Hope Christmas Love Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely sequel to Coming home for Christmas, 14 Feb. 2015
I loved this book and was keen to know how the relationship developed between Mel and Will. As a previous reviewer says, there are a few typos in it but, never the less a very good read.
If you enjoy reading Julia Williams books and want to read her other Christmas books make sure you read them in the right order. The order is Last Christmas, A Merry Little Christmas, Coming Home For Christmas and then A Hope Christmas Love Story.

Woodluv Set of 4 Seagrass Baskets With Lids
Woodluv Set of 4 Seagrass Baskets With Lids
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little storage boxes. The look much nicer in ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Lovely little storage boxes. The look much nicer in my lounge than the plastic boxes I was using to store my videos and dvds in.

Creative Tops Love is All We Need Laptray Beanbag Cushion Lap Top Tray/ Tv Dinner, Multi-Colour

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this lap tray and have used it many times ..., 3 Feb. 2015
I love this lap tray and have used it many times for either eating my meal on my lap or letter writing.it is light weight and easy to wipe clean. I have not given it 5 stars as the corners are quite sharp but otherwise I am very happy with my purchase.

If Only They Could Talk: The classic memoirs of a 1930s vet
If Only They Could Talk: The classic memoirs of a 1930s vet

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2015
I remember watching this television series when I was growing up and used to look forward to each episode with cheerful anticipation. I remember the "laugh out loud" stories as if I was watching them yesterday. This is the second book I have read in this series and have thoroughly enjoyed each chapter. Some of the stories were familiar but a lot of them I had forgotten. I have had some real " belly laughs " whilst reading this book and now look forward to reading another in the series.
As I read some of the conversations from the 3 vets in the house I could just hear the t.v. characters speaking. Those characters were chosen well.
If you enjoy a good, clean and entertaining read this book is for you.

Page: 1 | 2