Profile for Mojo > Reviews

BRONNLEY EAU DE TOILETTE LAVENDER - 50ML
BRONNLEY EAU DE TOILETTE LAVENDER - 50ML
Offered by Waltham Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 21 Jun. 2014
Very nice soft fragrance and perfect for daytime. Didn't disappoint. Would recommend if you like natural delicate fragrances at a good price.

Kipling Women's Erasto Shoulder Bag Lacquer Black K10961952
Kipling Women's Erasto Shoulder Bag Lacquer Black K10961952

4.0 out of 5 stars very stylish bag!, 2 July 2013
I love this fabric! First Kipling bag I've bought in the lacquer finish, and would buy in another style. The Erasto is big, a great work bag. The only downside is that it seems heavier than the usual Kipling bags although that could be that it tempts you to carry loads in it! Great price as well.

Fly London Women's Jink Purple/Rubi Open Toe P142110002 6 UK
Fly London Women's Jink Purple/Rubi Open Toe P142110002 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 9 Sept. 2012
I bought these shoes as they had the same comfy sole as another pair of Fly sandals that I love. I haven't worn these yet, but they are absolutely gorgeous, I am so pleased I bought them! I would recommend these to anyone who knows and loves Fly shoes.

Fly London Women's June Smog Open Toe P141833006 6 UK
Fly London Women's June Smog Open Toe P141833006 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 9 Sept. 2012
I bought these shoes as they were a good price & I'm so glad I did - they are soooo comfy, even though they are high. The sole is very good, and I wore these all day at work without any problems. I would definitely recommend these.Excellent product!

Rockport Women's Emily Strappy Slide Wedge Sandal Denim Blue K51508 6 UK
Rockport Women's Emily Strappy Slide Wedge Sandal Denim Blue K51508 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy well made shoes., 17 Feb. 2011
Bought these on impulse, and am not disappointed. The footbed is sooo comfortable and yet they look cool. I bougt my regular size 6 and they fitted perfectly.

Hard Hearted Harlot Women's Gravy Bootie
Hard Hearted Harlot Women's Gravy Bootie

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 14 July 2010
Bought these boots to cheer myself up and am not disappointed. They look gorgeous and fitted perfectly - I bought my regular size. No side zip but still easy to pull on as the leather is so soft. Would buy harlot again.