Profile for Truffle80 > Reviews

Kontrol Streamline Moisture Trap 500g
Kontrol Streamline Moisture Trap 500g
Offered by jetmediauk

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful-ish, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this to reduce condensation on the bay window in my bedroom. I'm not sure the condensation has been vastly reduced but this may be due to the size of the window its tackling as the container at the bottom does fill with water. Worth a try!

Ceremonials
Ceremonials
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 5 Dec 2011
This review is from: Ceremonials (Audio CD)
I was very wary buying F&M's second album. Having loved Lungs so much and been thoroughly disappointed at other bands second album attempts I was expecting the worst! I needn't have worried though and while this album departs in some ways from its predecessor it still provokes in me the same kind of emotions, that I can't quite put words to, that Lung's did. I get the impression this is a more mature and complete album in some ways but without being contrived.
I'm in love with the haunting sounds of this album and the places it takes me. So few bands are able to produce such powerful and original music and I wait with baited breath for the next instalment although I think I have a few years of serious listening to this one before I get the slightest bit bored!

Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound: Pump It Up - Aeroburn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Various Artists
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Jan 2009
I am a big fan of fitness DVD's and in particular the MOS ones. I was a bit worried that Deanne Berry wasn't presenting this one as in the past hers have definately been the best. However, I was really impressed with this one and really like the presenter Gareth who managed to not be annoying at any point.
The routines are fast paced and so it does take a couple of times doing the DVD to feel confident in the routines but I prefer something that is a bit challenging. It also really gets you working out and I always feel like I have burn't a good few calories by the end. Its also got an excellent section on the abs. I sometimes feel this part of fitness DVD's can be skipped over too quickly but its an excellent routine on this one.
All in all I was really impressed with this and it will join my collection of regularly used routines.