Profile for Michelle > Reviews

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars gently amusing, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I liked the gentle pace, not so keen on the references from young Miranda, and sadly it failed in the delivery because she wasn't speaking it out loud. But nevertheless, funny and definitely made me smile!

Kiss My Name
Kiss My Name
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, sad, reminiscent .... Great quality!, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kiss My Name (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book. Just as with Calvin's first book, it catapulted me right back to my own childhood, teens, twenties and thirties...the references are great and really funny! I loved the characters and the story line. Simon and Nicky's story was in some ways very similar to the beginnings of my relationship with my husband ... He was my good friend, and there was no way on this earth we were ever going to be in a relationship - then I got to know his beautiful character and fell in love with him :)

My only criticism is that the end came rather abruptly. I wasn't ready for it at all, and I was reading it on my iPad and several times, tried to turn the last page to reveal the next chapter.

Really looking forward to the next one - no pressure Calvin!!

Well done.

Cute pair of Black with red and white spotted bow Minnie mouse ears ,Fancy dress, Dressing up box , Hen nights
Offered by The 1 Stop Party Shop
Price: 1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Hen night essential, 2 Mar 2013
Loved this, cheap and cheerful, did exactly what we wanted them to. They looked cute, we're very light weight and because they were so low priced, there was no worry about damaging or losing them.

Sticky paws on a roll. Stop cats from destroying furniture
Sticky paws on a roll. Stop cats from destroying furniture

3.0 out of 5 stars Stopped cat in her tracks, 2 Mar 2013
Very discreet, easy to apply. Does the trick and stops the cat from clawing..she doesn't like the stickiness and is still trying to work out what's going on.

Cat Pet Scratching Scratch Corner Wall Board
Cat Pet Scratching Scratch Corner Wall Board

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy solution, 2 Mar 2013
Easy to install, worked with my decor, covers the area where the cat was returning to scratch. Definitely recommend this to others.

1 packet of 50 Mixed Silver Tone Christmas Snowflake Charm Pendants 19x16mm-25x19mm,
Offered by The Bead and Button Company
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowflake charms, 9 Oct 2012
Good quality, several different designs, ideal for my purpose and arrived in a very speedy fashion..no complaints! Could be used t make ekes rings, wine glass tags etc.

Black Minnie mouse ears On head band with Red bow ,Perfect Fancy dress , Hen nights ,Party etc.One size will fit both Adults and child . .
Offered by AllsortsAccessoriesUK
Price: 2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse ears, 9 Oct 2012
Really great alternative to the Disney Store version which cost around 6 times as much. Ideal for the purpose which is my Hen Night.

Forever Is Over
Forever Is Over
by Calvin Wade
Price: 12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotional rollercoaster.......pure brilliance!, 17 May 2011
This review is from: Forever Is Over (Paperback)
From start to finish, I loved this book. The characters were believable, the trip down memory lane from the 70's to present day was both interesting and at times incredibly amusing. I simply couldn't put it down. And at over 600 pages I had time to get to know the characters really well. I loved the way in which it was written, like the best soap operas each chapter end had me dying for the next 'episode'. Well worth a read.

Life's a Game So Fix the Odds: How to be More Persuasive and Influential in Your Personal and Business Life
by Philip Hesketh

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading and good fun too!, 3 Oct 2005
This book is excellent. Whatever walk of life you're in, there's something in here for you. All of us need to be influential from time to time, whether it's when finding a new job or getting your kids to make their beds. This book is really good fun and very easy to read! Highly recommended.