Profile for Egor > Reviews

Content by Egor

Egor

SAVFY 2013 New Flip S View Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500, With Screen Protector And Stylus Pen-Black
Offered by GMEX Trading
Price: 1.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job ;), 16 Sep 2013
Speedy delivery, good product, what's not to like? :)

Whilst I use another phone case, this one does the job as a spare.

iBoutique IB64GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (64GB, Jet Black)
iBoutique IB64GUSB2 USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Elite Flash Drive (64GB, Jet Black)
Price: 15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Big size, big value, fast delivery! :) 64 gig Version, 11 Dec 2012
I was after a decent sized USB stick , primarily used for Music for my Kenwood car Stereo. 64Gig, equals silly amounts of music.
Device arrived on time and I tested it out by copying some videos and music and playing them through 4 different devices.I had a combination of AVI/MKV/JPEG and MP3 and MP4 files to test.

Panasonic 3D BR Player- 290EBK sound system. Worked fine, good speeds, no issues with loading/delays etc.
Samsung EH6030 46" 3D TV - Worked fine, no issues.
Dell Inspirion core2duo notebook- Again, everything okay.
Kenwood KDC USD/BT Head unit - Audio works great. Good quality.

In addition, the way the USB stick looks also sold it for me. Its sleek/discreet matt look with small red LED looks classy, and isn't as distracting as one of those annoying USB sticks with a massive flashing light! I find those types can be really annoying if you have it plugged into the front USB on your BR/home theatre system.

I actually ordered the 32gig version as a back up for music, and this looks and works just as good as the 64gig version. I've not tested the speeds of transfer, but its takes approximately 3-4 minutes to transfer files of 5/6 gig, so I'd estimate its around 16MBS transfer rate.

Overall very pleased with the purchase. With the Speedy delivery, good product and low price as well as the polite and curteous service, I highly recommend both the product and the seller.

Enjoy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 7:51 PM BST

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Stella Shooter!, 6 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is for the Xbox 360 version:

Let me start by saying that I've been a big BF fan since 1942 on PC in 2002. I've played all incarnations (with exception to Bad Company 1) and after putting in at least 2000+ hours, I can safely say that BF3 is one hell of a game.

I'm a seasoned gamer on both PC and Xbox and whilst you'll never get the pin point accuracy of a keyboard an mouse, this is a fantastic console shooter.

Two things to consider:

Single player, whilst enjoyable, is not the best aspect of the game. It pales in comparison to Battlefield bad company 2 and the likes of Call of duty, Modern Warfare (1 & 2), but it isnt the Naff game people have made out. you will still have hours of entertainment and the top notch graphics and playability are great fun, but dont expect anything ground breaking.

Multiplayer;by far the greatest thing about the game! I've now clocked up 70 hours online and I can honestly say no map or battle is ever the same. The maps/level design are superb and help add a wonderfully authentic feel to the surroundings and add to the overall immersion of the game.There are plenty of maps with close quater combat is more favoured(Grand Bazaar, Seine Crossing) then some and big expansive maps like Caspian Border, firestorm, Sharqui Pennsiuler etc) more favourable for the snipers and vehicles. Being onine, there are people of different skills and abilities on every server. My favoured is Hardcore, when the damage is higher and you can kill(and be killed!) with much fewer hits.There are mutiple weapons and upgrades as you progress. The major draw of the battlefield games is in the vehicles, Tank commander one minute, fighter pilot the next, with humvee's , APC's, speedboats, Helcopters, Gadgets galore all i the mix.

I emplore anyone who is not familar with the BF series or who may be doubting the game after playing the shockingly bad Beta(myself included, which caused me to cancel my pre-order!)to take the plunge and grab a bargain at 25. Its an awesome game , with real results available with team work (which is difficult to avoid, even for the lone wolves out there), Its not the same as a Call of duty or Halo Game,both great games in their ownright, but this is Battlefield, and in my eyes the most enjoyable and satisfying online shooter available to date, with FUN being the key factor!

Good luck and see you on the battlefield! ;)

Kenwood KDC-BT50U Built-In Bluetooth with Music Streaming CD Receiver with Front AUX / USB-iPod / iPhone Direct Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Top stuff!, 15 Dec 2010
I purchased this for my BMW Coupe. I used an adaptor (also sold on amazon_ and it works very well. Blue tooth is paired with my iphone 4 and works all the time with decent audio. the USB port is also very useful . I simply plug my USB pendrive in and I've got 16 gigs worth of music, all streaming perfectly. The Tex function tells me whats on and it just works brilliantly.I never use the CD, but have tested it and the quality is sound.

For the money you cant go wrong, good quality, versatile and definatly a good buy!