Profile for jenny b > Reviews

jenny b

Disney Fairies Paper Shade
Disney Fairies Paper Shade
Offered by SELLIXX

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks pretty but the print is messy... Tink has red eyes., 12 May 2014
The butterfly's fell off and I noticed the print is bad ... Leaving Tink looking like she's had a heavy weekend.
It looks pretty once it's up though and it's very easy to attach. Quick delivery.

Kids Leave In Conditioner 237 ml
Kids Leave In Conditioner 237 ml
Offered by Live Salon

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery .... Works for my little chick, 1 April 2014
My little girl is almost two with what I thought was unmanageable hair. I am white British, her dad is Caribbean and white British. My little chick is pale with dry uneven frizzy brown hair. Which I had been tying into bunches. This product along with a hair cut and a new comb has really helped ... It takes a while to dry but leaves lovely curls with little frizz. I am happy with the price as we don't use that much so it will last a few months and I am no longer wasting money buying and trying. Very happy with this product 😄
It depends on what works for you but I'm guessing this works on most types of curly hair ... Not just for mixed chicks.

JAMMYLIZARD Yellow Polka Dot Leather 360 Degree Rotating Smart Case for The New iPad Air (iPad 5, 5th Generation released November 1st 2013) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun colours, fast delivery and I'd buy it again., 1 April 2014
Had it for a few months now and it had no problems. I wasn't too sure on the colour as yellow can easily look cheap but this looks great.
Lots of people have commented on it. I am very pleased with it and will buy more.

TeckNet® Apple iPhone 5C Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for Apple New iPhone 5 C With Screen Protectors-Purple
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and I use it every day :-), 13 Mar 2014
I have a white iPhone 5c so it looks just like the one on the picture. It fits well, looks great and others have commented on how nice it looks. I have dropped my phone and my 18mth old daughter had handled the phone on the odd occasion and my phone lives on. I'm very happy with it.

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour on my pale skin with no glittery bits., 13 Mar 2014
I used to use bronzing pearls until I found this :-) the colour is lasting and effective. It smells lovely too.

Mixed Chicks Kids Leave-in Conditioner 237ml
Mixed Chicks Kids Leave-in Conditioner 237ml
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars It works on frizzy loose curls :-), 11 Mar 2014
My little girl almost 2yrs old has dry frizzy hair. Her dad is mixed carribean and White British, I am white British. My little girls hair is very uneven being thick frizz in parts. This product along with a hair cut has been a fantastic help. Easy to comb through and helps her hair to curl rather than boff out. I wet her hair, rub in a small amount, comb then scrunch it up a little. Takes no time at all.
It seems expensive but I had been using a few other product that actually work out more expensive given the amout I had to use. I am very happy with this.

Sex Symbol Aero Tan Instant Temporary Tanning Spray - 200ml
Sex Symbol Aero Tan Instant Temporary Tanning Spray - 200ml
Offered by uk-hair-care

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product., 29 Nov 2013
Fast delivery, great product just try to avoid rain with this tan. I've been using this for years and it's expensive to buy from the salons. Very happy customer.

Jane Pram Bag (Holland Garnet)
Jane Pram Bag (Holland Garnet)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag but lacks practicality., 27 Mar 2013
The bag seems strong but the lack of pockets are really annoying. It doesn't have a zip on the top so if your not carful things can fall out. I must say I am disappointed by this product. I have seen a lot of poorly designed baby bags. I now have a bag storage to place inside this bag to help organise it. This way if I need something from the bag I can see it and get it rather than rummaging around. I have used this bag a few times and think it does look a bit scruffy.

Mini Terracotta Flower Pots 48mm
Mini Terracotta Flower Pots 48mm
Offered by Rainbow Florist Supplies Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great in my fish tank., 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mini Terracotta Flower Pots 48mm
I've cut some in half and put a few in my fish tank ... Looks great! I have some left over for the garden too.

TOMY TOMY Happy Stack
TOMY TOMY Happy Stack

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6mth old baby loves this, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: TOMY TOMY Happy Stack (Toy)
My little girl was instantly interested in this toy. She knocks it over and bashes it around, as she gets older I'm sure she'll get the hang of much more.
I did think the price was a little more than similar toys but after shopping around I found the quality seems much better and my baby likes the rattle ball. I also think its safer than similar stackers with a pole in the middle.