Profile for Nadia > Reviews

Spry Toothpaste with Xylitol & Aloe - Peppermint 113g Tube
Spry Toothpaste with Xylitol & Aloe - Peppermint 113g Tube
Offered by Groceries R US

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy in bulk until you've tried it, 8 Dec. 2015
I bought 4 tubes to save on postage because of the positive reviews here. However, I found the taste very unpleasant and so did my friends and family so we were unable to use it. Maybe I had a faulty batch but I would suggest you only buy one tube first to see if you like it.

Silentnight Hollowfibre 10.5 Tog Duvet, Single
Silentnight Hollowfibre 10.5 Tog Duvet, Single

2.0 out of 5 stars Too warm, 14 April 2015
It felt more like a 13 tog duvet as it was very hot and I found it claustophobic. Meant to be poly cotton but felt very synthetic. Must just be me though as it gets mostly good reviews. I sent it back for a refund.

Merrell Hilltop Ventilator Mid Waterproof, Men's Trekking and Hiking Boots, J099971C, Grey (Merrell Stone/Boulder), 8 UK
Offered by SELECT ELITE

5.0 out of 5 stars At last. Boots for my Hallux Rigidus!, 4 Aug. 2014
This boots 'fit as expected' because other reviewers said to get a larger size than normal, which I did. I have Hallux Rigidus (stiff big toe joint) with a bony growth and have not been able to find a walking boot that didn't hurt so was delighted with these comfortable, roomy, lightweight boots. Haven't tested them on a long hike yet but so far I am very happy.

JML Bobble Off
JML Bobble Off
Offered by Lake Home and Leisure

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 18 Aug. 2011
This review is from: JML Bobble Off (Kitchen & Home)
This product does not work at all! I tried it on a bobbly sheet, jumper and Tshirt on both settings for several minutes and it just produced a fine dust. Don't buy it!

Beside the Seaside: A Celebration of the Place We Like to Be
Beside the Seaside: A Celebration of the Place We Like to Be
by Jane Struthers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book!, 18 Aug. 2011
We live beside the seaside and thought we knew it all but this book is full of interesting titbits and facts. I took it camping on our trip to the Norfolk coast and bored my husband with repeated "Did you know........?"

Hoover U3525 Purepower Pets metallic upright vacuum cleaner 2000W
Hoover U3525 Purepower Pets metallic upright vacuum cleaner 2000W

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 31 Mar. 2011
I bought this a couple of years ago as my nephew is allegic to cats and I thought it might do a better job at cleaning the cat's hairs up. Didn't notice any improvement in his allergic reactions. I find it doesn't pick up dust very thoroughly even though I often change and wash the filters. It also falls over because it is top heavy, as the others say. Today one of the wheels broke and fell off and I was going to get it repaired but thought I'd just have a look at some reviews first, out of interest. Having read these reviews I have now decided to scrap it and buy a decent one!

Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome
Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome
by James L. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this book!, 1 July 2010
It was such a relief to read this book which could have been written about me!

I have been following his advice for a month now and feel better than I have for years. My mother had a serious stoke 2 weeks ago and normally I would have gone to pieces over it but I have been able to cope well with helping her as long as I continue to follow Dr Wilson's advice.

My main health problem is a very bad fluctuating hearing loss caused by autoimmune inner ear disease and this is already responding to the extent that I no longer need to wear my aids.

I can recognise the signs of Adrenal Fatigue in several of my friends and family now so am on a mission to help them too!

A great book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2012 8:10 AM GMT

The Food Doctor Ultimate Diet: Changing the Way You Eat for Good
The Food Doctor Ultimate Diet: Changing the Way You Eat for Good
by Ian Marber

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious recipes!, 15 Dec. 2009
I am not following the diet as such but the recipes are delicious and I am inspired to rethink the way I eat. Highly recommended.

Nokia HS-47 Stereo Personal Handsfree Headphones
Nokia HS-47 Stereo Personal Handsfree Headphones
Offered by Data Enterprises

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the condition promised, 14 Nov. 2009
The earbuds arrived quickly but were supposed to be new and were clearly used and had a rubber part missing. However, the company quickly refunded my money and sent an apology so I think it was a genuine mistake and I would use them again.