ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)

Social Media Marketing for Publishers
Social Media Marketing for Publishers
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must read, 21 Feb 2014
Since I downloaded this book, I have been referring back to it a lot. There is a lot of very helpful information to take in. So my advice is read each chapter and then action what is suggested at the time working through the book slowly. Thanks for a great book. Not only am I applying it to my author sites, I'm using it for my other business ideas. One happy customer!

Dawn of the Morningstar (Spellbound)
Dawn of the Morningstar (Spellbound)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trilogy, 3 Feb 2014
What a fabulous end to this trilogy. This final book has the answers to the suspense from the other 2 books. Brilliant. Loved it.

Single Witch's Survival Guide: A Humorous Paranormal Romance (The Jane Madison Academy Series)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great Great!, 21 Jan 2014
Again, really enjoyed all the Jane Madison themed books. I can't believe I've read the book now, so will need to wait to see if there's a next book on the Academy Series! Obviously, it won't appear out of thin air (or maybe it will lol).

Loved all the Jane Madison themed books so far. The author is a great fluid writer, so the story just flows and flows with the twists and turns as in all the other books in the last series.

Hoping for soon ............

Sorcery and the Single Girl: A Humorous Paranormal Romance (Jane Madison Series)
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
Like the first book in the series, the story was full of twists and turns, keeping you guessing. Thoroughly enjoyable read and my partner is definitely not getting his kindle back!

Haunted on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series, Book 1)
Haunted on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun Series, Book 1)
Price: 2.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, 22 Dec 2013
Couldn't put this book down. A great mixture of a story and my favourite subjects all rolled into one. Moving onto the next book with anticipation. This is my partner`s kindle and it will be a while before he gets to use it!

I've had it with Get Rich Quick Books ! - Here's how I make money online, generate passive income, use internet marketing to work from home and built my internet business online, from scratch.
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars What a cool guy!, 8 Dec 2013
Well done to the author. Written in an easy style where I feel he imparted more information by just talking through his journey than giving step by step instructions like other books I have read. There's also no hard sell like the other books which made me ditch them halfway through.

Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery)
Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 15 Nov 2013
This book kept me going for days. I love the way Jana writes and all the books I've read so far have been very entertaining and well written. What a great imagination this author has! Looking forward to reading next book in this series.

Even More Ketchup than Salsa: The Final Dollop
Even More Ketchup than Salsa: The Final Dollop
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Nov 2013
Couldn't put this book down as I laughed at the antics of Joe`s customers and how he and his partner coped with the constant merry-go-round days of running their bar. I was encapsulated with the personal stories that Joe included, giving the book a good balance of fun and reality.

Resurrection in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series)
Resurrection in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Series)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 July 2013
Now read all 4 of the ghost in law series. Really good and all bringing in New characters each time while touching on the characters I have got to know. Hope this continues as now going to miss what is happening Mudbug and the mischievous Helena.

SEX AND SPOOKS AND SAUVIGNON - THE MISADVENTURES OF A RELUCTANT PSYCHIC (Plus various other people, living and dead. And her cat)
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 July 2013
Loved reading this story as it gathered pace and gave me a few late nights! A good mix of well described characters and clear reading story lines make this book a joy to read.

Page: 1 | 2