Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Emperor: The Blood of Gods (Special Edition) (Emperor Series, Book 5)
Emperor: The Blood of Gods (Special Edition) (Emperor Series, Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 23 Feb. 2014
Iggulden is a brilliant story teller! The Conqueror and Emperor series both had me hooked from the outset and I was very excited to pick up this series in the aftermath of the Ides of March. Hopefully we can look forward to another chapter in the Roman power struggle yet to come between Octavian and Marc Anthony and see how an Empire was born! Brilliant .....

A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues Books 1-5: A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast for Crows, A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic! That is all!, 27 Dec. 2013
I have taken a journey through Westeros and beyond! I have loved, laughed, cried and battled with the characters Martin has created. Whether I have loved - or loved to hate - the characters, one thing is certain, I am hooked! The fact that Martin has created such complex characters that can be killed off at a sudden bloody stroke had left me aghast throughout! I cannot wait for book 6 and the next chapters in the lives of those characters still alive! Loved it!

And I managed my review of the books to date without any spoilers!!! 27.12.2013