Profile for Ludz > Reviews

Content by Ludz

Ludz "ludlayes" (Bury St Edmunds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Invicta Women's 0465 Angel Collection 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Invicta Women's 0465 Angel Collection 18k Gold-Plated Stainless Steel Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, bold and bling!, 28 July 2014
Thoroughly bling watch - bright shiny gold and mother of pearl face. I really like that - I'd been wanting bling!

It is a big, heavy watch, well packaged and wrapped in plastic everywhere, which had to be peeled off. Setting the time was complicated but achievable! I am a big boned lady so it looks good on my wrist, but even with my big wrist it needed two links removed which cost 10 at the jewellers.

All in all, pleased. It feels and looks expensive :)
Also I am allergic to nickel. This is fine against my skin.

Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
Offered by Ironmongery Online
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars ... on adding water it did not really make anything like the size expected, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Gardman Peat Free Compost 60ltr
Arrived in extremely small package - although it did swell up on adding water it did not really make anything like the size expected, expensive for what it was and not obvious it is so tiny from the picture - would not buy again.

Zoo Animal Friends: 10 Tiny Cuties with Mix and Match Accessories (Annie's Knitting)
by Michele Wilcox
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this!, 13 July 2014
I am a virtual beginner, and have been pleasantly surprised by my achievements using this book. You need to know how to knit, purl, increase by knitting into front & back stitch and knit two together. Obviously cast on and off too. The images are clear and appealing, instructions good and i like the way all toys use the same basic body, head, arm and leg pattern. My daughter, 12, is keen to make the polar bear as a summer holiday project :)

Princess Salon 2
Princess Salon 2

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Princess Salon 2 (App)
I loved this game but it would have been better if all of the items were available to use. Otherwise it is a great game and I recommend it!

Series Streaming
Series Streaming
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Series Streaming (App)
As a UK fan of the ABC series Once upon a time, I was disappointed when the 3rd series wasn't aired on C4. You can get the first 2 series on lovefilm instant stream on Kindle Fire but not the third. Then I discovered this app and bingo! I had to try a number of the listed streams before the episodes opened, but when they open they're great. Delighted!

The Burning Shadow (Gods and Warriors Book 2)
The Burning Shadow (Gods and Warriors Book 2)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Mar 2014
Enjoyed every word! If you like legends and myths this is the book for you. A wonderful story that shows friendship and betrayal that will get you sucked into its pages!

Dream Talk Recorder
Dream Talk Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dream Talk Recorder (App)
Installed this free app to record my snoring to see if it was as bad as described! Easy to use, you simply press the record button and only noise is recorded, not hours of silence! Obviously aimed at sleep talkers, it did the job for me. I do snore. Loudly. Ouch...

Video Camera (Kindle Table Edition)
Video Camera (Kindle Table Edition)
Price: 0.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Feb 2014
My daughter bought this for her Kindle Fire HD with coins, so it wasn't free like some of the other video apps are. I must add here that we haven't compared this with any others.

It is simple to use; you press the button that appears on the screen, and your kindle films you, obviously in selfie mode unless you're prepared to get into weird positions to film outwards. Sound is recorded and image is good. There are a few special effect options such as B&W, sepia, negative (really creepy!) as well as picture mode (one is YouTube mode, which I assume means you can upload onto YouTube although we haven't tried.) It also says you can download personal videos from the computer onto your kindle. It stores the videos you have made too until you want to delete them.

All in all, a basic but clear app.

Mustache Booth
Mustache Booth

4.0 out of 5 stars fun!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mustache Booth (App)
This app is designed solely for fun. You choose or take a photo then add one of the moustache designs, Changing its size or position until right. Then you pass it round for a laugh. It's possible to share photos on Facebook or Twitter, or via e-mail. But you can't save them (hence the lost star.) We had fun with this just pre midnight on new years eve. That's the lot really!

Cody Karey
Cody Karey
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.31

4.0 out of 5 stars You will like this if you like Josh Groban, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cody Karey (Audio CD)
Cody Karey is another singer with the backing of David Foster, the writer/producer behind the success of Josh Groban. I am a fan of Josh Groban, and on hearing about Karey ordered this CD. From the start, it sounds like the very best in David Foster writing. Karey's voice is strong, warm and emotional, like his predesessor's. Some lovely tracks to enjoy here - you will not be disappointed. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9