Profile for ryan > Reviews

Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime (2015) [DVD]
Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime (2015) [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 31 Aug. 2015
Save your money as it's not very good. Walliams is so wrong for this, in fact he makes it unwatchable.

You Gotta Get A Gimmick (In The Style Of Gypsy - The Musical)
You Gotta Get A Gimmick (In The Style Of Gypsy - The Musical)

1.0 out of 5 stars Appalling, 27 May 2015
This is so bad it's laughable. Don't waste your money

Revolution
Revolution

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, brand is a little old to be ..., 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Revolution (Kindle Edition)
Oh dear, brand is a little old to be playing the 'angry, young student screaming for a revolution' card. I agree this coalition has to go but I certainly wouldn't listen to this loons opinions.

Acctim Sweeper Silver Light & Snooze Alarm Clock
Acctim Sweeper Silver Light & Snooze Alarm Clock
Offered by HARTS

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice while it las test which unfortunately wasn't very, 8 Nov. 2014
One of The hands fell off after a fortnight. Nice while it las test which unfortunately wasn't very long

Casio TQ140-1 Beep Alarm Clock, Black
Casio TQ140-1 Beep Alarm Clock, Black

1.0 out of 5 stars They're compact and great as a travel clock it's just a shame they ..., 8 Nov. 2014
These clocks have a short shelf life. I'm on my third in two years. They're compact and great as a travel clock it's just a shame they don't last long.

Bonkers: My Life in Laughs
Bonkers: My Life in Laughs
by Jennifer Saunders

2.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly dull, she doesn't give much away., 2 Dec. 2013
I expected a lot better to tell the truth. All a bit school girlish.
Devotees of the woman will enjoy it.

HealGel by HealGel Face 50ml
HealGel by HealGel Face 50ml
Offered by Bath & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug. 2013
I've never bothered much with skin care, soap and a shave and maybe a bit of E45. A friend of mine sent me this stuff and she made me promise to use it every day. I have and the results are remarkable. The shaving rash I used to get on my neck has vanished and people have remarked on what good skin I've got for someone my age ( 54) especially when you consider I was a heavy boozer, smoker and worked a lot outdoors.
I don't believe in all these fancy skin preparations that are on the market and what miracles they supposedly work.
Women ( and a lot of men it seems) are being conned into paying extortionate prices for fancy packaging and a dollop of cream that promises renewed youth. I'm afraid that ain't gonna happen.
This gel is simply packaged, lasts ages and isn't bad for the price. You won't look 21 again but you'll have bloody good skin.

Annie - N.B.C.R. (Bonus Tracks)
Annie - N.B.C.R. (Bonus Tracks)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars I've heard better., 21 Aug. 2013
The orchestration is sadly lacking as are the actors . characterisations. Easy street is a big disappointment. Save your money.

Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney
Offered by EU ELECTRIC

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just a great movie.., 21 Aug. 2013
Really entertaining for both kids and adults. The villainess Ursula is up there with Maleficent and The Wicked Queen.
Great songs as well.

Strictly Ann: The Autobiography
Strictly Ann: The Autobiography
by Ann Widdecombe

1.0 out of 5 stars Saint Widdy, 26 Jun. 2013
I was given this book as a joke as i am no fan of this woman, nevertheless i read it and have come to the conclusion that this deeply bigoted woman is also suffering from self delusion.
"I was made envoy to The Vatican but i was offered Strictly come Dancing so i asked the Lord to give me a sign so he gave me a detached retina" Mmm, we know where her values lie, she chose Strictly.
Like a lot of clapped out politicians she craves celebrity, she portrays herself as a straight talking eccentric. She's not. Widdercombe is a foul minded, prejudiced, intolerant old woman and reading her book, which is full of self praise, only confirms my suspicions about this appaling creature.

Page: 1 | 2