Profile for Sammy > Reviews

Nikon Monarch 8x36 DCF Binoculars
Offered by GIL ENTERPRISE
Price: 159.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 1st time buyers, 9 Jan 2014
Not knowing what binoculars to buy these were very good for using when out hiking and seeing wildlife around. My son loves to bird watch and he found they worked well for seeing more than just one thing. They took in a wider range than just narrowing in on one object too.

An Idiot Abroad 2 [DVD]
An Idiot Abroad 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Well what can I say, of course this is a great DVD. Everyone I know loves 'The idiot abroad'. So it's a no brainer, get it!!

8GB DARTH VADER USB Flash Memory Drive
8GB DARTH VADER USB Flash Memory Drive
Offered by JellyFlash
Price: 29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 9 Jan 2014
I wasn't crazy over this. It felt well cheap and if you use it you wouldn't be able to put in another usb stick beside it in your computer because it is so big. So it really is just a novelty gift. Not too practical.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf
Price: 7.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 9 Jan 2014
I have a ton of cook books. This is short, sweet and to the point. I prefer more recipes in a book but for those of you that get confused with too much to choose from this is a good book. The recipes are nice, nothing too difficult, which I like. The chocolate cheese cake is one of my favorites and so easy to do and very impressive to serve.

National Trust Simply Baking
National Trust Simply Baking
by Sybil Kapoor
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pictures, 9 Jan 2014
Lovely book with lots of pictures. I love cooking books with pictures. It's a sturdy book that is an impressive cookbook to give as a gift too which I did. It was for my English student that doesn't bake at home but would love to. This book is easy and simple to use so I'm sure she will get on great with it.

Walking With Dinosaurs - Complete BBC Series [1999] [DVD]
Walking With Dinosaurs - Complete BBC Series [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Branagh
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for those Dinosaur lovers, 9 Jan 2014
Gave this to an English student that is 5. He loves dinosaurs and he loved this DVD. I remember the TV show so knew it was what I was looking for.

Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
by Heather Couper
Price: 6.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 9 Jan 2014
Gave this to my son upon request. He likes it very much as it's quite basic for easy understanding. He put it to use on New Years Eve. One of our only clear nights for ages.

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie
by Jacqueline Wilson
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jacqueline Wilson books, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Paperback)
I gave this to my English student for a Christmas present. After the Christmas break she ran up to me so excited that she finished the whole book over the holidays. She loved it. She said she couldn't put it down. I was happy she loved it but I felt quite confident as it was 'Jacqueline Wilson'. I haven't been disappointed by her books yet!!

Bop It Extreme 2 (Classic Edition)
Bop It Extreme 2 (Classic Edition)
Offered by joe4books
Price: 58.40

4.0 out of 5 stars fun game, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bop It Extreme 2 (Classic Edition)
This is such a fun game. I take it into class for the kids on a Friday as a reward for a good weeks work put in. It's a fun why to end the week with the kids. It helps them focus and pay close attention to instructions. Plus it's great for memory skills. All in all I recommend this for fun and more fun.
I was pleased with my supplier and the condition of the bop it was as mentioned.

The Ultimate Student Cookbook: Cheap, Fun, Easy, Tasty Food (Student Beans)
The Ultimate Student Cookbook: Cheap, Fun, Easy, Tasty Food (Student Beans)
by studentbeans.com
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good book, 24 Nov 2013
This is a good book but not the best I've seen. It should be smaller in size as it would seem a bit more user friendly. Smaller books are easier to work with in a small kitchen with a student would surely have. The recipes are good and easy to follow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5