Profile for Sammy > Reviews

Lee Evans - Monsters Live [Blu-ray]
Lee Evans - Monsters Live [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans

3.0 out of 5 stars Lee get some new material, 8 Jan. 2015
I've seen better from Lee Evans. It's time for him to invest in some fresh material. I love Lee Evans but it's almost now, if you seen him once that's all you need. It's too repetitive stuff now.

Father Christmas Needs a Wee
Father Christmas Needs a Wee
by Nicholas Allan

4.0 out of 5 stars It was a cute story but nothing fantastic. It was good for teaching numbers and repeated ..., 8 Jan. 2015
It was a cute story but nothing fantastic. It was good for teaching numbers and repeated words which is good for the first time reads to build their confidence in reading as they are familiarizing themselves with words.

Nikon Monarch 8x36 DCF Binoculars
Nikon Monarch 8x36 DCF Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for 1st time buyers, 9 Jan. 2014
Not knowing what binoculars to buy these were very good for using when out hiking and seeing wildlife around. My son loves to bird watch and he found they worked well for seeing more than just one thing. They took in a wider range than just narrowing in on one object too.

An Idiot Abroad - Series 2 [DVD]
An Idiot Abroad - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Pilkington
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 9 Jan. 2014
Well what can I say, of course this is a great DVD. Everyone I know loves 'The idiot abroad'. So it's a no brainer, get it!!

8GB DARTH VADER USB Flash Memory Drive
8GB DARTH VADER USB Flash Memory Drive
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it, 9 Jan. 2014
I wasn't crazy over this. It felt well cheap and if you use it you wouldn't be able to put in another usb stick beside it in your computer because it is so big. So it really is just a novelty gift. Not too practical.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm, 9 Jan. 2014
I have a ton of cook books. This is short, sweet and to the point. I prefer more recipes in a book but for those of you that get confused with too much to choose from this is a good book. The recipes are nice, nothing too difficult, which I like. The chocolate cheese cake is one of my favorites and so easy to do and very impressive to serve.

National Trust Simply Baking
National Trust Simply Baking
by Sybil Kapoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of pictures, 9 Jan. 2014
Lovely book with lots of pictures. I love cooking books with pictures. It's a sturdy book that is an impressive cookbook to give as a gift too which I did. It was for my English student that doesn't bake at home but would love to. This book is easy and simple to use so I'm sure she will get on great with it.

Walking With Dinosaurs - Complete BBC Series [1999] [DVD]
Walking With Dinosaurs - Complete BBC Series [1999] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kenneth Branagh

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for those Dinosaur lovers, 9 Jan. 2014
Gave this to an English student that is 5. He loves dinosaurs and he loved this DVD. I remember the TV show so knew it was what I was looking for.

Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
by Heather Couper

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 9 Jan. 2014
Gave this to my son upon request. He likes it very much as it's quite basic for easy understanding. He put it to use on New Years Eve. One of our only clear nights for ages.

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Jacqueline Wilson books, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Paperback)
I gave this to my English student for a Christmas present. After the Christmas break she ran up to me so excited that she finished the whole book over the holidays. She loved it. She said she couldn't put it down. I was happy she loved it but I felt quite confident as it was 'Jacqueline Wilson'. I haven't been disappointed by her books yet!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5