Profile for Jennifer A > Reviews

Content by Jennifer A

Jennifer A (Bristol, England)

TLS Mother Lode Weekender Junior (Blue Yonder)
TLS Mother Lode Weekender Junior (Blue Yonder)
Offered by eBags marketplace

5.0 out of 5 stars A must For Any Traveller, 28 Oct 2014
I don't usually do reviews, but this item is so good, thought I had to. Bought the sinful red one of these first for myself and loved it so much I bought this blue one for my husband. The backpack is so well thought out with just the right amount of pockets without overdoing it and I love the laptop section.

It is very well constructed with a very useful grab handle on the front, on the top and a pocket for the backpack straps when not in use. I love the orange lining, so much easier to see what is in there. It also has locking YKK zips for added security.

I bought some packing cubes (not ebags) which fit perfectly and the optional divider in the main compartment stops everything from falling to the bottom when in the upright position.

I have not yet used it on any aeroplane, plan to next year but when I do I won't be using anything else except this backpack.

Love it!

GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case for 7.0 & 8.0-inch Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Tab 3 (7.0 & 8.0 inch) / Tab 2 7.0, Googe Nexus 7 / 7 II FHD, Apple iPad Mini II Retina Display / iPad Mini 1st Gen, Blackberry Playbook, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Tabtronics Tab, CloudNine Neuropad2 7" and others 7" & 8" inch Touch Screen Android aPad / ePad PC Tablet (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit For Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7, 16 Dec 2012
I don't normally do reviews, but I was specifically looking for a protective padded case for my expensive tablet and this case has not disappointed. It is bubble neoprene which protects the tablet perfectly, it is also the perfect size for my tab which also has a TPU gel case on it. The pocket on the front is a bit tight so I don't use it, but without the gel case would be much better. It fits in my bag without taking up too much room and I am so impressed with it I bought another one in purple for my husbands's Google Nexus 7 tablet. If you want adequate protection for your expensive tablet then this case is a must for any 7 to 8 inch tablet. The product from the seller arrived in retail packaging and well packaged and was also received well within delivery time quoted.

Bake
Bake
by Rachel Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 1 Jun 2009
This review is from: Bake (Hardcover)
Have tried 2 of the recipes and they actually looked liked the pictures and tasted great. I will be using this book a lot more for my baking.
Try the Meringue roulade - it worked a treat and you can put any fruit in it you like.
I also liked the tips that came with some of the recipes.
All in all a great book and at half the price than in the High Street, a bargain.

The Ultimate Luther Vandross
The Ultimate Luther Vandross

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!, 13 Mar 2007
I'd only listened to the popular songs on the radio before I bought this album. And what an album it is! Brilliant. Dance With My Father - never listened to before and I was choked with emotion. All the songs are fantastic and I rate it as one of my all time favourite albums.