Profile for Jenny Edmonds > Reviews

Content by Jenny Edmonds

Jenny Edmonds (Devon, England)

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price!, 14 Jan. 2013
As someone who doesn't like big bulky earphones I've been using the EX10 version of these for a few years now, but as my current pair were starting to break down I thought I'd try the next step up to compare. Obviously I was never going to get incredible sound quality from them because of the type of headphones they are, but I was very impressed with how much better they were than my old ones, and how much more comfortable they were. I would just note that you should try the different sizes of earbuds when you first get these, as there will be one that fits you, and the others will not give the same level of comfort or quality! But overall these are ideal for a cheap pair of in ear headphones, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for this type of product.

Death Note Notebook L Kira Yagami Light with a Quiled Pen
Death Note Notebook L Kira Yagami Light with a Quiled Pen
Offered by Yourshop2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems perfect, 14 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother, so I don't know much about the show itself or how accurate this is as a replica. But the book was in great condition, and the quill pen worked perfectly. It also includes several pages of "rules" (which seemed to be in English with Japanese underneath, so I suppose this makes it understandable and accurate?) and some pages have the names of the victims from the show in them, which my brother was thrilled about and had a good laugh reading. Most of the pages though were blank, which means this could be used as an actual notebook as well as being kept as a replica, but I imagine most people would keep it pristine! All in all I would say this is ideal for a Death Note fan.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Complete Series Collection (Episodes 1-64) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Romi Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Best anime in years!, 9 Dec. 2012
Never mind my favourite anime, this is one of the best TV shows I've seen in years. The characters are so loveable it was heartbreaking to leave them behind - but this doesn't mean it's a lighthearted show. It contains some of the most heartbreaking moments I have ever witnessed on screen, and a genuinely deep plot. And it still manages to have its hilarious moments. In my opinion it is far superior to the 2003 anime - and I loved that version.