Profile for C. Blanshard > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I Wish My Kids Had Cancer: A Family Surviving the Autism Epidemic
I Wish My Kids Had Cancer: A Family Surviving the Autism Epidemic
by Michael Alan

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm shocked and disgusted Amazon would sell this!, 5 Jun 2014
I'm truly gobsmacked!!
I have a child with ASD and it is hard, some days I'm in tears. I am however, thankful he is a happy healthy little boy and would never wish cancer on my worst enemy.
Michael Alan, you are a nasty evil human being!

FUNNY POT HOLES TAX DISC HOLDER FOR CAR VAN JEEP black
FUNNY POT HOLES TAX DISC HOLDER FOR CAR VAN JEEP black
Offered by E2 TRADE

3.0 out of 5 stars A good joke present, 19 April 2014
You can't really class this as a tax disc holder, it wouldn't be the easiest thing to attach to your windscreen. It's great as a cheap joke present for anyway who complains about the standards of our roads. Lol

Bostik Blu Tack Economy
Bostik Blu Tack Economy
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say!, 19 April 2014
Does exactly what its suppose to do and hasn't changed throughout the years. What more can I say on the subject! Lol

Philips SatinSoft HP6521/01 Wet & Dry Epilator with Skin Care System with exfoliation brush
Offered by Printfusion Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 11 Jan 2014
I won't lie to you, the first time I used it I thought it was more painful than childbirth, but after the first time, it's actually not that painful at all. I guess its because the hair grows back at different speeds, so it pulls out a smaller amount at a time.
I wish I had started using this years ago and will never go back to shaving my legs again.
Trust me, for the first time, get some gas and air and bite down on something hard, but after that, you won't look back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2014 12:24 PM BST

Im Speeding Cos I Need A Poo Funny Joke Novelty Car Bumper Sticker - TEXT ONLY - shown on black background for illustration purposes only please see technical information
Offered by I'm Only Saying

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me giggle, 26 Dec 2013
This was a fun Christmas tree present for my husband. I know it will never see the back window of his car, but for family amusement factor, it was fantastic. 😉 lol.

Clearprints Tom and Jerry 2 Childrens Poster Print A3 Amazing Value Art Top Quality

3.0 out of 5 stars My little boy loves it and that's all that matters :), 21 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly and well packaged.
The quality isn't wonderful, it does have the look of having just been printed off a colour printer. But seeing the smile on my little boys face, I don't care.

Lorus Blue Rubber Strap Ladies Sports Watch RRX85CX9
Lorus Blue Rubber Strap Ladies Sports Watch RRX85CX9
Offered by TIMELINE GLOBAL LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 21 Dec 2013
The watch is a great colour but fairly cheap looking, probably better for young teenager than adult.
It arrived in good time, but as soon as I opened it I noticed the battery was dead. On further inspection, the back of the watch was all scratched, so I assume it had been owned and returned before.
On a plus side, the seller was very helpful, offering to send me a new battery. But because of the scratches I decide to return it.

Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (Pack of 3)
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Refill Cassettes (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't change a nappy without it!, 20 Dec 2013
Fantastic product, easy to insert into the Angelcare bin and easy to use. Keeps smells contained. I couldn't recommend more.

Paul Lamond  The Gruffalo 4 in 1 Puzzle
Paul Lamond The Gruffalo 4 in 1 Puzzle
Offered by Wild Nights

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pictures, not great quality., 19 Dec 2013
The Gruffalo pictures are lovely, any fan will enjoy putting the puzzle together. Unfortunately, the board it's printed on is quite flimsy and once the puzzle is completed, it doesn't lie flat. Not great quality, but ok for the price.

Dough Modelling Plastic Rolling Pin
Dough Modelling Plastic Rolling Pin
Offered by Creation Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 3 July 2013
This is a perfect sized rolling pin for little hands. Very light and excellent for rolling out play doh. Delivery was extremely quick. Recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4