Profile for Jaz > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive
Offered by JasTech IT-Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch Laptop Solid State Hybrid Drive, 22 April 2014
I bought this hard drive to upgrade my ASUS Laptop as the old hard drive was slow and it was also almost full. This Hybrid is really good. The laptop is up and ready for use in less than 60 Seconds. This is with Windows 7. Please note I did also upgrade the RAM.

Transcend TS512MSK64V3N Memory DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB
Transcend TS512MSK64V3N Memory DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Transcend TS512MSK64V3N Memory DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, 22 April 2014
Bought this memory to upgrade the ASUS laptop I have and its done the trick. Works faster that it did before.

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping, 22 April 2014
Follow the workout on this as per the DVD and leaflet and it does work. It's similar to the Pilates work out which is one of the best workouts I have done. This is after trying out allsorts over the years. non of which worked. I did not go for the shakes Etc. as Don't believe in that sort of thing at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Adapter Charger for HP Pavilion dv6580ea Compatible replacement, 22 April 2014
This replacement power unit is for my original one which gave up after long service. This one works really well it does not overheat. The only one thing if any is the lead between the main unit and laptop connector is much shorter than my old one. This could do with being a little longer.

Win Ult 7 SP1 64-bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Win Ult 7 SP1 64-bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD, 22 April 2014
This is bang on what I needed. The instructions which came with the package were spot on and when loaded it was activated without any problems. Highly recommended.

Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
Offered by Kinpsbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830, 22 April 2014
I bought this to replace the aging original for my Samsung galaxy ACE S5830. It's spot on the high capacity is cool as I don't have to recharge the phone now between 2 and 3 days. Whereas it was every day...... This does depend on your own usage.

LG G2 Cool Black Genuine Leather Shocksock Pocket Pouch Case Cover Protector from Keep Talking Shop LG G2 Accessories
Offered by Keep Talking Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars LG G2 Cool Black Genuine Leather Case, 22 April 2014
This case is a very good fit, quality and has a neat way to pull out the phone from the case.

Car Suction Cup Mount Holder for Garmin Nuvi 200W 255W 260 260W 265 265WT GPS
Car Suction Cup Mount Holder for Garmin Nuvi 200W 255W 260 260W 265 265WT GPS
Offered by highqualityforyou

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Nuvi Car Suction Cup Mount Holder, 22 April 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my old broken one. This one is spot on it works and the fitting is very good.

SanDisk SDSDQX-032G-U46A 32 GB Extreme Class 10 UHS-I MicroSDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk SDSDQX-032G-U46A 32 GB Extreme Class 10 UHS-1 MicroSDHC Memory Card, 22 April 2014
I bought this card as an add on memory for my Garmin. It works very well. It is very fast.

Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs
Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs
Offered by Markstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Carry all case for Sat Navs, 22 April 2014
This case I bought for my new Garmin. It is softer than I thought it would be but houses all the different parts like the Car charger the windscreen suction cup along with the main unit; It still has enough space for say some paper notes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4