Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Naomi" (Scotland, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Banished (Blackhart Legacy )
Banished (Blackhart Legacy )
by Liz de Jager

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
All I can say is that I loved this book. I was hooked right from the beginning and it's anything unlike I have read before regarding the fae.

Kit is a tough kick ass young woman with some serious skills..I wouldn't get on the wrong side of her. The story is as believable as a fantasy/paranormal book can be and I think that the author was realisitic about her character's responses to situations and not only that but their feelings too.

Can't wait to read the next one...please let there be another book in the series.

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test kit Conception Indicator
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy test kit Conception Indicator
Offered by SWILLINGTON PHARMACY

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy & Accurate, 22 Nov 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
An easy and accurate test to use - there are no uncertainty whether you have a positive or a negative result.

The Royal Baby
The Royal Baby
by Tony Bradman

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Royal Baby (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Charming story about a pregnant royal couple. Lovely pictures that my little one loves to look at.

There's a good message in this book for adults as well as children.

Jack and the Beanstalk: A Book of Nursery Stories
Jack and the Beanstalk: A Book of Nursery Stories
by Kathleen Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 Oct 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Absolutely gorgeous book and full of all the old nursery rhymes that I learned as child. Can't wait to share them with my little one and hope that she enjoys them as much as I do.

Sugarlump and the Unicorn
Sugarlump and the Unicorn
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Sep 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My daughter loves this book. The glitter on every page catches her eye every time and she spends ages looking through every page just fascinated with the colours and the glitter.

Pictures are beautifully drawn and the story in itself I love the hidden moral in the story.

Clemmy Castle
Clemmy Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Clemmy Castle (Baby Product)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Brilliant toy, my little one couldn't stop playing with it once she got it. Would definitely purchase products from this brand. The blocks are really soft and I think suitable for babies of all ages.

Seven Kinds of Hell (The Fangborn Series Book 1)
Seven Kinds of Hell (The Fangborn Series Book 1)
by Dana Cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven Kinds Of Hell, 12 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely loved this book.

Teh storyling was unlike anything I have read in the su-pernatural genre and had many teists and turns in the story.

It was hard to know who to trust from a readers point of view and the characters. She was thrown into a whole new world and it was all surreal to her..she had thought she was just nuts haha.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Celvamama Clevafeed, 12 Aug 2013
Brilliant product.

My daughter absolutely loves this as it made eating solids and pieces of frozen food easier for her. Being able to put frozen pieces was great because it meant my daughter was able to chew on it when she was teething.

Starcrossed: Dreamless: 2 (Awakening)
Starcrossed: Dreamless: 2 (Awakening)
by Josephine Angelini

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love it :), 27 Mar 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I absolutely loved this book. Great addition to the series.

It was action packed and full of anticipation and had me on the edge of my seat as to what was going to happen next.

Best of it was it was great just to read more about Helen and Lucas and their taboo love.

I just love fiction based on greek mythology and I think Miss Angelini has done an amazing job with this story.

There are constant twists and turns and ends with a cliffhanger that leaves you wanting more. I certainly can't wait for the next installment in the series. I have many questions that need answered.

Note: This book was sent to me free of charge in return for an honest review. Everything I have said is of my own honest opinion and I do not gain any monies for writing this review.

The Day-by-Day Baby Book
The Day-by-Day Baby Book
by Dr. Ilona Bendefy

5.0 out of 5 stars Day by day baby book, 4 Mar 2013
This book is brilliant. It's got of useful bits and pieces of information that a first time parent will find interesting and good to know for when their baby is here (or before if you want to be ready). My baby is 5 and a half months and I would definitely have benefited from this book after just having my baby as I think it would have helped me out a lot knowing what to expect etc. I know every child is different and so is ther development but reading this book makes me excited about what is to come next in my baby's development and her upcoming milestones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11