Profile for JnL > Reviews

Content by JnL

JnL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Carissima 9ct Three Colour Gold Women's Patterned Butterfly Pendant on Prince of Wales Chain Necklace 46cm/18"

1.0 out of 5 stars Knot what I ordered, 30 Mar. 2014
I have rarely left bad reviews before, however, this time I unfortunately have to. This was a gift for my nan, it arrive yesterday and she opened it today on her birthday. There is a huge knot in the chain , one that can't be caused by delivery, it was obviously there when posted. There can not be any realistic excuse for this.

Dragon Rampant: The Story of No. 234 Fighter Squadron (Aviation)
Dragon Rampant: The Story of No. 234 Fighter Squadron (Aviation)
by Nigel Walpole

5.0 out of 5 stars A little blast from the past, 31 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my grandfather whose brother fought and died for 234. He had no idea this book existed and was over the moon to learn his brother was referred to in the book, the book also tells that Charlie was having radio communication difficulties at the time of his death. Fantastic research I believe!

Boy
Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Hysterical, 30 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Boy (DVD)
Some of the one liners are absolutely brilliant. The kids dad is so so funny. Can't say enough about this film, watched it by accident and was hooked after 5 mins! Definite must watch if you're into comedies!

Gingerbread Man
Gingerbread Man

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Gingerbread Man (Kindle Edition)
However I worked out the plot without meaning to (sometimes I pick a book apart but this one I worked out without trying) and unfortunately it ruined the book a bit for me. Predictable and unrealistic but a book I couldn't stop reading! Very cheap Kindle purchase; worth the money.

The Shawshank Redemption (Special Edition) [DVD]
The Shawshank Redemption (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Robbins
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite film of all time!, 26 Aug. 2013
Nothing more to say than my title above really, can't marine there ever being a film with better actors and a better storyline... Ever...
Extremely impressed with the price and quality!

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story [DVD]
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ben Stiller
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy gold, 26 Aug. 2013
Love this film, a comedy classic, if you're into the dry humour of Vince Vaughn and some cracking one liners throughout, this film is for you. Arrived in good time in good condition.

Black UK 12 - Mardela New Womens 5 Button Front Ponte Bold Shoulder Ladies Blazer Jacket Coat
Offered by Top Fashion18

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 26 Aug. 2013
cheap jacket, therefore, for the price I'm impressed. Just a nice, no frills inexpensive jacket with a cheap price tag.

The British & Irish Lions 2013: Official Film (highlights) DVD
The British & Irish Lions 2013: Official Film (highlights) DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislead into buying this - gutted!, 26 Aug. 2013
Maybe it was me being thick/presumptuous, but I assumed this would be the behind the scenes film etc (I preordered this from amazon months ago), it does say 'Official Film' which to me means a 'film' instead, I've paid for something that i have already recorded. This is just a dvd of the games! Really annoyed!

Book 1: The Crown Prince (The Kid Emperor of Occultoria)
Book 1: The Crown Prince (The Kid Emperor of Occultoria)

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's summer read, 16 July 2013
Bought this as a cheap download for my son to read on my kindle while on holiday, thinking he wouldn't entertain it... He absolutely devoured it and I've just had to buy book 2. My son is 10yrs and has just read all of the Percy Jackson books, he was more addicted to this though!

Now That's What I Call Christmas
Now That's What I Call Christmas

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Dec. 2012
Some really good songs and some not-so-good songs, overall a good buy, there'll undoubtedly be something for everybody on this album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3