Profile for Molesey Girl > Reviews

Content by Molesey Girl

Molesey Girl

Page: 1 | 2
Cheeky Black Cat Fabric (Linen Pearl and Bordeaux Red) | 100% Cotton Designer Print | 140cms (55") wide | Half metre
Offered by Textiles français

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Print, 10 Feb. 2015
This is a lovely thick fabric and I would definitely buy it again

Prestigious Berkeley Square In Lime 100% Cotton Fabric By The Metre
Prestigious Berkeley Square In Lime 100% Cotton Fabric By The Metre
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Feb. 2015
This is a beautiful thick fabric and I would definitely buy again.

Fat Quarter Caroling Singing Christmas Cats Cotton Quilting Fabric Benartex
Fat Quarter Caroling Singing Christmas Cats Cotton Quilting Fabric Benartex
Offered by Petes Treasure Trove

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great fabric which I made into cushions as Christmas presents ..., 10 Feb. 2015
This was a great fabric which I made into cushions as Christmas presents and my mother and sister in law loved them.

Casio TQ140-1 Beep Alarm Clock, Black
Casio TQ140-1 Beep Alarm Clock, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not able to see it in the dark, 11 Nov. 2014
The clock looks good and is a great size but you can't see it in the dark so I am returning it, as it does not meet my requirements

Parenting with Heart & Soul: A Parent's Guide to Emotional Freedom with EFT
Parenting with Heart & Soul: A Parent's Guide to Emotional Freedom with EFT

3.0 out of 5 stars Some useful information but not in depth enough, 14 Oct. 2014
I have recently been on a Positive Eft course and this book covers a lot of that. I personally feel it has some nice messages but is not at all deep enough for the price I paid for the book. Too light for me and not good value in my opinion

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good pedometer, very pleased, 9 July 2014
Good pedometer, very pleased. The only criticism is the clip / hook to attach to your clothes is exceptionally poor quality and not fit for purpose. I would suggest a better quality clip is included.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING: NOT an original HP cartridge - it has damaged my printer which is now broken, 2 Jun. 2014
I purchased this cartridge some ago and only just used it in my printer. A warning sign came up saying it was an alien cartridge and my printer jammed, and has now broken. I purchased this item thinking it was an original cartridge. When looking again at the packaging you can tell it is a copy and says it's made in Malaysia. I've just checked the HP original cartridges in PC World and they are made in the Netherlands.

Amazon - this is fraudulent selling and this purchaser's information should be amended to make clear it is not an original cartridge

National Trail Guides: North Downs Way
National Trail Guides: North Downs Way
by Colin Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear book with alot of detail, 2 Jun. 2014
We got this book to walk part of the North Downs Way, which we did for two days. The book was a wonderful guide and we would not have wanted to do it without it. We would highly recommend.

Elvis Presley Celebrity Cardboard Mask - Single
Elvis Presley Celebrity Cardboard Mask - Single
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Party Entrance, 2 Jun. 2014
I got these for a party and we walked in wearing them and made a great entrance :-) The birthday boy loved them and people tried them on all evening which caused alot of laughs and singing. I would recommend them.

Karrimor Women's Bodmin Low II Weathertite Dark Grey/Cochineal Walking Shoe K303-DGC-145 4 UK, 37 EU, 5 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 2 Jun. 2014
I got these after being recommended them by a friend. I went for a 2 day walking trip and with the thick socks I only ended up with a couple of blisters, which for me is a great achievement as I tend to get a huge amount of blisters when walking generaly.

I use them alot and they are great, I can recommend them.

Page: 1 | 2