Profile for Naomi > Reviews

Content by Naomi

Naomi

Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Series Book 2)
Scorching Secrets (The Prophesized Series Book 2)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, 12 Jan 2014
This the second book in the series and I loved it

The storyline gets even better, with more twists and turns. There were times when I felt sympathetic towards the characters and others when I couldn't stop laughing.

Kaitlyn Hoyt knows how to mix humour with paranormal fantasy, which gives this book a bit of an edge from others.

Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Series Book 4)
Reaching Retribution (The Prophesized Series Book 4)
Price: 1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jan 2014
I have now read all the books in the Prophesized series and loved all of them. I went three days straight reading all four books and could not put it down!

This book is one of the best ending to a series I have ever read, and will make you feel relieved and satisfied.

Throughout this whole series I was left questioning what was going to happen next, (normally I'm able to since I've read most books and can predict what's going to happen) however, with this book I couldn't and wanted to carry on reading until I knew what happened.

Thank you Kaitlyn Hoyt for this wonderful series!

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I originally saw and read this book on a website called wattpad.com and it soon became one of my favourite books. I could not put the book then and now.

I loved the storyline because it's quite different from other books that I have read but that's what makes it better!

I would recommend this book to anyone as it can be an emotional roller coaster at times and can make you sympathise with the characters

Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)
Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Its okay... like that Young adult version better, 3 Aug 2013
When i read the blurb, it seemed familiar because i read the young adult version of the book. (Fallen Star) and the whole series.

There difference between the young adult version and this version, is that the attraction is amplified, turning it from innocent kisses to full on touching everywhere they go and im not too sure if that's a good thing.
This book is meant to be a paranormal book and i think that maybe the sexual content dampens the paranormal a bit. I understand that most of the of the books that Ms Sorensen writes are mainly sexual but i think that in this case shes hasn't done it any favors.

i liked the young adult version more because you can see genuine attraction between them without the electricity and are more curious in finding out whats happening to her but with this book, it seems more about the sex than anything else.

However, if you are into that sort of stuff, then read this book because the storyline is good and is still the same but the characters are a few years older now.

Chasing Beautiful (Chasing Series #1)
Chasing Beautiful (Chasing Series #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 3 Aug 2013
this was a good book. this isn't my usual pick as i normally like supernatural and fiction books, but for it was a good change to my normal choice.
the storyline for the book was good, however there were certain moments when i felt like screaming at her for allowing him treat her that way. Apart from that, was a good book

Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)
Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 3 Aug 2013
This book was really good. I like the book as a whole and was interested in finding out what was happening. There were lots of twist and turns that keeps you guessing.

Surface (Siren's Lullaby, #1)
Surface (Siren's Lullaby, #1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good..., 3 Aug 2013
When i first read the blurb, i knew this book was going to be good, but i didn't want to get expectations too high as I've the blurb of some other books, and regretted buying them. However, this book was not like those at all.This is book was really good. I liked the whole concept of the book on the whole 'siren' theme.

Its about a teenage girl who's experienced some bad things in life so when her sister dies and her mother puts the blame on her, she feels her life is not worth it and feels guilty for even living. But as you read on you find there's more to the story than blaming each other and deaths.
Did her sister really drown that night all those years ago? or is she alive??and was it her fault her sister drowned or was it something connected to her family?

I really like this book... and I recommend it for those people who like teen fictions