Profile for Mrs. Vivienne Ann Fenton > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Vivienne ...

Mrs. Vivienne Ann Fenton "threebooksaweek" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
The Official Strictly Come Dancing Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
The Official Strictly Come Dancing Annual 2012 (Annuals 2012)
by Alison Maloney

4.0 out of 5 stars dada da da da da da, 9 Jan 2012
This annual is exactly as expected. I bought one last year too. I shall probably buy one next year as well.

Laced Safety Chain Stopper 925 Solid Sterling Silver Charm, OHM is Compatible with european bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure, 30 Nov 2011
This company provides an excellent service and prompt delivery. The safety charm came in a small chiffon gift bag and is exactly as described. I will continue to purchase OHM charms from this company with 100% confidence.

Sport Team Colors 925 Solid Sterling Silver Charm Bead, OHM is Compatible with Other european bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Football crazy, 30 Nov 2011
I was surprised at such prompt delivery. An excellent service. The charm is exactly as described and came in a little chiffon gift bag and included a "money-off next purchase" voucher and a flat-packed gift box.

Brooklyn
Brooklyn
by Colm Tóibín

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, boring, boring, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Brooklyn (Paperback)
I read this for book club otherwise I would have abandoned it. It is quite possibly one of the most boring books I have ever read. Hardly anything ever happens and when it does it happens labouriously slowly. A Maeve Binchy read-alike but without the oomph!

My Sister's Keeper
My Sister's Keeper
by Jodi Picoult

4.0 out of 5 stars My Sister's Keeper, 4 April 2006
This review is from: My Sister's Keeper (Paperback)
An excellent book. A gripping read but not for the faint-hearted as the subject matter is emotionally disturbing and thought provoking. It is hard to say that I "enjoyed" the book but suffice to say I could not put it down even though I tried!

Page: 1 | 2