Profile for Ezbe > Reviews

The Rainbow Ride
The Rainbow Ride
Offered by Digisoul

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Rainbow Ride (Audio CD)
Very groovy, perfect for chilling or a party with your friends who appreciate good music. Highly recommend you check out all of her and Soulpersona's work.

Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin
Aurora AS610C 6 Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder with Waste Bin

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 11 Aug. 2013
I've read some reviews regarding issues with the motor unit and blades. I've had no major problems so far, but I have noticed the motor unit gets warm quickly (I'd say within 10 sheet cuts) and once the blades jammed and looked like they were going to smash through the plastic. Since then, worked fine. Quite noisy as well. You get what you pay for.

Glamorise 1066 Women's Sports Bra  - CAFE, 44E
Glamorise 1066 Women's Sports Bra - CAFE, 44E

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Purpose, 11 Aug. 2013
The fit is very snug, which is great for me as I'm not exactly small-chested. Washes well. Would like to get another one in black but they seem to be hard to get hold of.

Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack)
Small space dehumidifier bags (3 pack)
Offered by CKONE

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost 'Too' good, 11 Aug. 2013
They work very well, almost 'too' well as they get full within a week. I also have a dehumidifier so I know it's not just a question of how much moisture is in the room. Will be investing in re-usable sachets in the future.

365 Tao: Daily Meditations
365 Tao: Daily Meditations
by Ming-Dao Deng

5.0 out of 5 stars Great when I remember to read it!, 11 Aug. 2013
Lovely book with a lot of thoughtful wisdom. If you buy a copy, keep it somewhere you'll see every day so you'll utilise it as required. I often forget to read it, but when I do the passages are always pertinent to my life. Very helpful.

The Man
The Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth The Wait!, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Man (Audio CD)
I've been a huge fan of Omar and his work since the 'For Pleasure' album in 1994. He is a much underrated UK Soul King, his live shows are a treat and his albums never fail to disappoint. Despite the fact it's taken so long for him to get new management and distribution for The Man, it was certainly well worth the wait and money, and I'm very glad he is still performing and creating after 20+ years in the business. Bravo, sir!

Brabantia Push Bin, 50 Litre - Matt Steel
Brabantia Push Bin, 50 Litre - Matt Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Feb. 2013
Easy to empty. Decent capacity so emptying is infrequent. Wipes clean with a cloth and some hot water. Very happy with my purchase.

Forward CS01 Professional Quality 15.6" Laptop Bag/ Laptop Case Super Strong hold 8Kgs
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Laptop Bag, 27 Dec. 2012
Ordered this bag as our family was going on a long trip and the laptop I'd recently purchased came with no bag or cover. It was absolutely perfect. Came well before estimated delivery time. There are little compartments inside for things like pens and peripheral stationery (which isn't mentioned but is good to know), and it is sturdy enough for an accidental knock or short drop. Only thing I would suggest is a couple of additional straps in the bag to hold the laptop in place (there's only one and it is a bit flimsy if your laptop is slim). Otherwise, very happy with the purchase.

IXOS Ipod Cassette Adaptor
IXOS Ipod Cassette Adaptor

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Purchase, 19 Nov. 2012
Sometimes it's not good to be cheap. This product was so poor, even the badly printed packaging had some kind of pidgen English written for instructions. I assume not many people will need this kind of adaptor anymore, but if you do... just bite the bullet and buy a docking bay or USB adaptor. You'll thank yourself later.

De'Longhi DEM10 Compact Dehumidifier
De'Longhi DEM10 Compact Dehumidifier

5.0 out of 5 stars It Really Works!, 19 Nov. 2012
After reading many reviews of different makes and models, I chose the De'Longhi because of the largely positive feedback (so thank you everyone who bought and reviewed this appliance!). We are a family of three with a 1 year old daughter in a small ground floor flat. The bedroom is our main problem with only one real internal wall so it gets very cold and damp, with the familiar musty smell. Opening the window is simply not going to help in this worsening weather, so I decided to invest in this dehumidifier for my daughter's health. Delivery was prompt as with all Amazon purchases and the instructions/unit have been simple to use and understand. Even though my partner chose to turn it off on the first night, 2 days later (of constant use) our windows and window sills were bone dry. Now trying to work out what level to have the dehumidifier on so we can keep the level steady. Other reviewers have suggested purchasing a temperature/humidity indicator; I would agree.

Page: 1 | 2