Profile for Derek > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Teko Heavyweight Trekking / Charcoal/Red / Large
Teko Heavyweight Trekking / Charcoal/Red / Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fiting socks., 23 Mar. 2016
Although expensive they are terrific socks and although I haven't used them yet for my work. I feel confident they are just what I have been looking for. Excellent quality and a very comfort fitting sock.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Firefox for Dummies, 19 Dec. 2015
As I was having problems with internet explorer I decided I wanted to learn more about Firefox so I could eventually switch over to using it. I am glad I did and although the book is for an older version of Firefox it has been very useful. The book was delivered very quickly and I am happy with the product.

Ukamshop(TM)2.4G 1600DPI Car Shape Optical USB Wireless Mouse Mice For Laptop PC (Silver)
Offered by Culater®

5.0 out of 5 stars This optical car mouse is great and with it being wireless there are less wires ..., 3 Aug. 2015
This optical car mouse is great and with it being wireless there are less wires to get tangled up. The mouse looks very good and the car detail is great as well. Very good value for money and I would recommend the supplier who has an excellent customer services.

Maypole 9266 Caravan Top Cover Fits 6.8 - 7.4 m/ 23 - 25 ft
Maypole 9266 Caravan Top Cover Fits 6.8 - 7.4 m/ 23 - 25 ft
Offered by Blackmore Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars ... fierce storm force gales - I have been very satisfied with this product which has kept water out of ..., 24 May 2015
Living in the highlands of Scotland and being exposed to fierce storm force gales - I have been very satisfied with this product which has kept water out of my caravan and although just covering the roof surface of my caravan it has been extremely effective against winter gales of up to 50 miles or more.

Johnsons Seeds - Pictorial Pack - Flower - Sunflower Pacino Gold - 20 Seeds
Johnsons Seeds - Pictorial Pack - Flower - Sunflower Pacino Gold - 20 Seeds
Offered by JustSeed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase and looking forward to seeing the ..., 24 May 2015
The seeds were sown around receipt time and all the seeds germinated and I now have extremely very healthy plants ready to plant out into their final position for the summer months. Very happy with my purchase and looking forward to seeing the plants in flower.

Large Print Puzzles: Wordsearch
Large Print Puzzles: Wordsearch

5.0 out of 5 stars ... was purchased for my elderly mother who has very bad eyesight and she has been enjoying doing these puzzles ..., 31 Dec. 2014
This item was purchased for my elderly mother who has very bad eyesight and she has been enjoying doing these puzzles and the large print makes it easy for her to read. Thank you for your speedy delivery

Diablo Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 130 g (Pack of 4)
Diablo Sugar Free Chocolate Chip Cookies 130 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a diabetic friend for Christmas and my friend is delighted with my choice of gift for her, 31 Dec. 2014
This item was purchased for a diabetic friend for Christmas and my friend is delighted with my choice of gift for her. Thank you for your speedy delivery.

The Best Of Irish Country
The Best Of Irish Country

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of Irish Country was purchased as a Christmas Gift ..., 31 Dec. 2014
The best of Irish Country was purchased as a Christmas Gift for a friend and my friend told me yesterday that he is delighted with this CD compilation and keeps playing it. Thank you also for your speedy delivery of this product.

Rieker Men's 07323 Derby Black Size: 9
Rieker Men's 07323 Derby Black Size: 9
Offered by Schuh-Germann-de

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Shoes, 31 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Rieker Men's 07323 Derby (Shoes)
These shoes are so very comfortable to wear and they feel as though they have been specially made for me. I have owned Rieker shoes before and have always been happy with them. The speed of delivery was fast.

My Kind of Paradise
My Kind of Paradise

5.0 out of 5 stars My kind of paradise, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: My Kind of Paradise (Audio CD)
I heard this band on the Gaelic programme BBC Alba and didnt know that this country and western band came from Glasgow.

This is a great CD for the car. Thanks also for the speed of delivery

Page: 1 | 2