Profile for Kenny Chung > Reviews

Kenny Chung (UK)

HamDis USB Sync Cradle Desk Stand Charger for HTC Desire UK
HamDis USB Sync Cradle Desk Stand Charger for HTC Desire UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, sturdy cradle, 20 April 2011
The phone fit's nicely and there's enough of a weight to hold it in place, so you can use the touchscreen while it's docked.

Just wish I went for the one with the extra battery charger compartment.

Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down
Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 April 2011
Love this album and band.

It has a very upbeat sound, even if the lyrics are a bit artsy.

7dayshop R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones - Built in Mic - Ideal for use with iPad, iPhone, Tablets, Smartphones, laptops and PC's using VOIP and SKYPE - Black - Eco Packaging & Travel Carry Case Included
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure if I got a bad one but..., 20 April 2011
I initially brought these because a friend had recommended them to me. Same make and model, etc.
Initially I thought they were really good, then after about 1-2 weeks I noticed that it failed consistently to keep a steady connections to my phone while streaming mp3's, even at distances of less than 1 metre.

I began to find the lag on the device terrible. There was 1-2 second lag when streaming audio from my mobile and a 1-2 minute (yes that big) lag between me stopping a song and it finally finish playing on my computer.

I have since brought a sony pocket bluetooth speaker, that only has maybe half a second audio lag and no noticable breaks in the audio stream from phone or computer.

If these can be replaced, I'll gladly take it, as when it works it works fine, but due to the patchy performance of the item I have since confined these as a novelty item.

PROS
+ When it works, it is fine, not good but passable.
+ Battery life! 10 hours of music on a single charge

CONS
- Hit n' Miss BT connection, on a bad day it will drop for at least 1 second every 2-3 making music untolerable, EVEN AT FULL CHARGE
- Protrudes a bit from the sides, making you look like frankensteins audiophile brother.

HTC Desire (Bravo) Standard Battery 1400mAh 3.7V Bulk - 35H00132-05M
HTC Desire (Bravo) Standard Battery 1400mAh 3.7V Bulk - 35H00132-05M

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller, Bad product, 4 Feb 2011
The seller was very helpful and very quick with the communication and resolution for the problem.

The problem was the battery did not work. I think I may have got one from a bad batch.