Profile for T. Hornett > Reviews

Malory Towers Boxset
by Enid Blyton
Price: 17.26

3.0 out of 5 stars product not what I ordered, 10 Sep 2010
This review is from: Malory Towers Boxset (Paperback)
I ordered a boxset of paperback Malory Towers books for my daughter and received 6 individual hardback books instead. It was for a present and would have preferred the boxset. Contacted seller who replied to say that the boxset was no longer available from the publishers and to return the books if I was not happy. Kept them but don't feel the seller should be advertising something they do not have to sell.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2011 5:43 PM GMT

Ozbozz Pink Nebulus Scooter
Ozbozz Pink Nebulus Scooter
Offered by ACORNSTORE
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 11 April 2009
This review is from: Ozbozz Pink Nebulus Scooter (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old - the size is fine and I find that it folds very easily - a great product at a great price.

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Price: 12.07

5.0 out of 5 stars a great experience for children, 9 Mar 2009
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
I have used this in a Year 1 class at school and recently had one at home - my children (5 and 3) found it fascinating watching how big the caterpillars grow, and the transformation into butterflies. Have kept the 'house' so we can get some more caterpillars alone next time and repeat. Brilliant - fun and educational - great original present too!