ARRAY(0xaa20d72c)

Profile for Pseudonym > Reviews

Content by Pseudonym

Pseudonym ""By another Name"" (Derbyshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Moisture Restore Shampoo Cap
Moisture Restore Shampoo Cap
Offered by Maximum Supplements
Price: 7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Left my hair tangled, straw like and dirty, 30 Aug 2013
This shampoo and the matching conditioner are awful. I have mature hair that's Silver, and this shampoo has taken my hair from a good condition to an awful condition. This shampoo and conditioner have actually dried my hair out, and after one day my hair is dirty, has build up in it (what's that from I wonder?), this is worrying, especially when you bear in mind that I do not use any products on my hair that contain any synthetic ingredients or silicones.
All in all, I really loathe these products and I'm unimpressed because I've wasted money, but worse than that, I now have to get my hair back to its good ways and health.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 28 Feb 2013
This product is a miracle in a bottle. My skin is mature, combination and menopausal. If your skin is playing up, and you're getting pimples and spots again, this is the oil for you. It absorbs quickly, is light and really really works to normalize your skin. Since using this product my skin feels good, and the constant break outs have disappeared. When you wake up your skin is soft too. All skin types can use this, but I wanted to give some assurance to those of us who haven't got dry skin, which is what most products on the market cater for. A little goes a long way too.
Don't expect results straightaway as the older you get, the longer it takes your skin to turnaround. Typically mine takes about 35 days. If you're younger than 35, it's typically 28 days, but everyone's skin is different.

I purchased this via Amazon, but from Ultimate Health. Wow, talk about quick service. I ordered this on Monday at 8 P.M.and it arrived on Thursday, which is quick when you consider that I ordered this via the free delivery super saver method. It was packaged well, plus had "fragile" tape wrapped around it. It arrived in perfect condition.

Cooking for Two: Quick & Easy, Proven Recipes
Cooking for Two: Quick & Easy, Proven Recipes
by Gina Steer
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you love chilli and hot spices, 28 Feb 2013
I was hugely disappointed with this book. The majority of recipes contain either chilli or ginger or something else equally hot and spicy, which is great if you love spicy food. Personally I don't, and have to be in the mood to eat spicy food. I don't want it as everyday fare. Admittedly this book wasn't expensive, but I doubt it will ever get used so a complete waste of money for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 3:01 PM BST

Price & Kensington Script Dinner Set, 16 Piece
Price & Kensington Script Dinner Set, 16 Piece
Offered by rajanis
Price: 25.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Would've been ok if they hadn't been destroyed!, 28 Dec 2012
We ordered two sets of these dinner services. Both were smashed to smithereens when they arrived, as they were so poorly packaged. On top of that, one of the dinner services was left outside in the pouring rain which meant the box was nearly destroyed by the time I picked it up, which proved difficult as the bottom of the box was nearly non existent by that time. I can't comment on the dinner service itself as we never got to use it. All in all, a very poor show from Amazon, and I personally won't order these types of goods from them again, especially at busy times as I can't trust that the items will be properly packaged, and delivered in a useable condition.

Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talc 150g
Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talc 150g
Offered by Golds Pharmacy
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Jun 2012
I love this powder. It's so refreshing, has a nice smell, which isn't medicinal, and it really works too. It's a good size, and well priced.

Rahua Shampoo
Rahua Shampoo
Offered by Ecocentric
Price: 30.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Over hyped!, 28 Feb 2012
This review is from: Rahua Shampoo (Personal Care)
I was really looking forward to using this shampoo, along with the matching conditioner, so I decided to buy a try me size. Thank goodness I did that. That was expensive enough, but fortunately I saved myself some money by not buying the full sizes.
The smell is nothing I would rave about, and doesn't smell nutty to me, like some reviews I've read. It's not annoying, but then again it's not pleasant either, plus it lingers on the hair.

The performance was the real reason for buying this shampoo and conditioner, and I can accept the fragrance of a product if it performs. This did nothing for my hair. I have dry, wavy, fine hair but lots of it, and a lot of flyaway hair too, especially on the top of my head. I usually wash my hair every 3 days, but with this shampoo, I was having to wash every 2 days, which makes this very expensive, on top of an already hefty price tag to begin with. I could've forgiven this had the product worked. My hair was clean for the 1st day, but that was it. Nothing special happened. My hair wasn't moisturised anymore than normal, it wasn't super shiny, and worst of all, I ended up with flaky patches on my scalp, which I'd spent some time getting rid of using another shampoo.
All in all, this shampoo and matching conditioner, which again is nothing special, is over hyped, disappointing, and very very expensive.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 4:30 PM BST

Stone's Fall
Stone's Fall
by Iain Pears
Price: 6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull as dishwater, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: Stone's Fall (Paperback)
I started this book in about August last year, and I've still got 167 pages to go, as at the 30/01/2012. I hate giving up on books, and this one is testing that determination.
It's so boring, and dull.

Ravensburger Toy Story 3 Giant Floor Puzzle (60 Pieces)
Ravensburger Toy Story 3 Giant Floor Puzzle (60 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Dec 2010
I bought this for my Niece, who is 2. She was bemused by this puzzle, but I'm sure will play with it in time.
It's certainly robust enough for little hands to chuck about, and the picture is bright and colourful.

BETTER YOU MAGNESIUM OIL GOOD NIGHT SPRAY - 100ML
BETTER YOU MAGNESIUM OIL GOOD NIGHT SPRAY - 100ML
Offered by BabyMad Ltd
Price: 10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't help me sleep, 22 Dec 2010
I purchased mainly to help me sleep. It does have a nice enough smell, tingles a bit when it enters the skin, but can be a bit greasy until it's absorbed.
It does help slightly when your legs are tingly, but I take a Magnesium supplement so maybe that's why I don't see great benefits

NeilMed NasoGel Spray
NeilMed NasoGel Spray
Offered by Your247Chemist
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me!, 20 Dec 2010
I ordered this as I have terrible problems with a blocked nose, especially at night time, and I also wanted a more natural solution rather than the current product I'm using.
This arrived with just 2 months to go before it's expiry date. I contacted the seller, who didn't even bother to reply. The producut didn't work for me either.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3