Profile for Duc > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Doll 4 Wheeler Pushchair with Doll
Doll 4 Wheeler Pushchair with Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy at a great price, 23 Oct 2013
Two year old loves the pushchair and doll.

Pushchair is very light so she can lift if and it's easy to push.

The doll also talks, which was a surprise.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the good stuff!, 29 Jan 2013
This is a potent cream so do your research and dont use for more than a couple of weeks at a time.

Asus GeForce GTX 580 DirectCu II Graphics Card (1.56GB) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Graphics Card!, 13 Dec 2011
This card is one of the best around at the moment.
Runs every game on high settings nice and smooth with high FPS.
One tip though! Make sure you tweak the driver settings - Use the 'Smart Fan Profile' which will increase your fan speeds in four steps, at 45C, 50C, 55C and 60C. This will keep the card nice and cool.

Red Kite Baby Bounce Bugs  (Multicoloured)
Red Kite Baby Bounce Bugs (Multicoloured)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bouncer!, 13 Dec 2011
This bouncer is great. Works brilliantly.
Don't waste your money on the expensive brand ones.
This is a bargain for 15
Although it was a little fiddly to build.

Sennheiser Over-Ear Open-back Gaming Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone and Integrated Volume Control - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Sound, Good Mic, Overpriced, 13 Oct 2010
I was expecting the pc360 to have the same sound quality as the HD555 or HD595 because everywhere around the internet you'll find people saying they are the same because it uses the same drivers.
Don't believe a word of it!

They do have a handy volume control on the right ear-cup and the mic is great, but the sound quality is no where near as sharp as the HD555/595

Lets get this into perspective, they are better than most headsets but they are also a lot more expensive. And for that kind of price I would expect an 'audiophile' standard of sound and this headset definitely does not have it.

I have given it 3 stars for being a comfortable, sturdy headset but its overpriced for what it is.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 6:36 PM BST

Acer Aspire One A150-Ab Netbook, Linpus Linux Lite version, 1GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB HD (Sapphire Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 7 of them!!, 19 Feb 2010
I bought 7 of these netbooks last summer (10 months ago) for friends and family
None of them have developed any kind of faults or problems!

Removed Linpus and put on Windows
Linpus is horrible and buggy and is the cause of most of the reported problems with connection etc, but its what makes this netbook cheap(I got these from another website for 140 each)

Once Windows is on there, it runs like a dream
Runs everything nice, Skype, MS office, streaming video, even runs games that don't run on some other netbooks! (Try Braid or world of goo)

Excellent for watching films, passing the time one a long plane or train journey.
I also got a 9 cell battery, some noise cancelling headphones and a hard case

Sennheiser HD555 Open Headphone (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sennheiser HD555 Open Headphone (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good solid high quality Headphones, 17 Feb 2010
I have used lots of different headsets
I've had the Medusa surround sound ones which fell apart
I've been through a few pairs of fatal1ty ones, the thin wires at the end near the plugs kept snapping off (I've kept the microphones though)
I finally thought I'd go for a proper pair of headphones so I went for the Senheisser hd555
There is a clarity to these headphones that I didn't even realise I was missing from the previous headsets.
I use them for gaming, music and movies. They're nice and comfortable to wear and the cable is nice and thick. Feels like good quality!
And if the worst happens and I manage to break the cable, I'll be able to buy another cable and re-attach it no problem.
They do leak sound, but thats because they're open backed, I knew this before buying them. It amazes me how many people complain about this.

UPDATE: - After about 8 months cracks that appeared on the earcups got worse, the plastic started to flake off and they eventually, fell apart :(
I've now taken 2 stars off my review because of this.
Amazon refunded me and I have now bought some hd595s, hope they last longer
(I also briefly tried the pc360 headset as a replacement but the sound quality wasn't as good)

Stairway to Heaven
Stairway to Heaven
by Richard Cole
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Shallow, 8 Feb 2010
This review is from: Stairway to Heaven (Paperback)
Its like one long lurid tabloid story, perpetuating the old myths.
There's no real insight here into any of the songs, ideas or even the band.
Very badly written.

LUPO Netbook Carry Case/Bag. Fits up to 10.2" inch - Black
LUPO Netbook Carry Case/Bag. Fits up to 10.2" inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A good case!, 23 Sep 2009
This case is really good, and great value!

Its hard so it protects the netbook from getting crushed when its in my big bag with books and things.

There's no room to store the leads but there is a pocket where I put earphones and usb stick.

My netbook has a big 7800mah 9 cell battery attached,

It fits into the case easily while its still attached

Yamaha PSRE413-K - Portable Keyboard/Synthesiser
Yamaha PSRE413-K - Portable Keyboard/Synthesiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sound, 5 May 2009
Bought one of these for myself after seeing how good the one I got for my son was!

Moving from an old Technics KN400, the difference is huge.
The sound is rich and its a pleasure to play

Page: 1 | 2