Profile for Mrs. L. J. Scott-noble > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. J. Sco...

Mrs. L. J. Scott-noble "Lynda Scott-Noble" (UK)

SORBOTHANE Cush N Step Insole , UK8
SORBOTHANE Cush N Step Insole , UK8
Offered by SDA-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 5 Oct. 2013
Fantastic buy. I have a very old pair of Doc Martens that have been re-heeled a few times, so the air in the soles has gone and they were giving me blisters. These insoles have made them feel all bouncy and like new again :)

Delight 5 Pack Ladies Midi Knicker sizes 8-18 (14)
Delight 5 Pack Ladies Midi Knicker sizes 8-18 (14)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 29 May 2013
Awful quality. Thin fabric, weak elastic, all the knickers were slightly different shapes and sizes. Total waste of money. That'll teach me for buying cheap stuff online. Should have gone to M&S!

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Black-MEDIUM - To fit wrist 15cm to 18cm (approx. 6 inch to 7 inch)
Offered by wrist donut

1.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable. Made my wrist pain worse!, 11 April 2013
Bought the wrist donut because I was getting pains in my wrist and fingers, and although the wrist rest I was using was helping, I thought it would be more convenient to wear something on my wrist.

I was very wrong! I followed the instructions carefully to ensure I was wearing it correctly and not too tight, but after 2 days of use, my pains were worse than ever before.

I went back to my old wrist rest today and I can feel an improvement already.

I think the problem is that there is not enough support, as the donut is too thin. My gel wrist rest gives a wider area for my wrist to rest on.

I'm sure they work for some people, but just not for me.

Creating Reality
Creating Reality
by Marie Cunningham

5.0 out of 5 stars Creating Reality - brilliant book, 5 Dec. 2007
This review is from: Creating Reality (Paperback)
Written in a very down to earth, easy to understand way. A very positive, uplifiting book to read, especially if you are feeling a bit lost in life.