Profile for TheVikingGeneral > Reviews

Content by TheVikingGeneral

TheVikingGeneral

Andrew James Compact Counter Top Ice Maker Machine - New Slimline Model - 15kgs of Ice per 24hrs - No Plumbing Required + Includes 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this Ice Maker everyday..., 25 Feb. 2014
This Ice Maker is superb - I use it everyday, it gives you ice cubes within about 10 minutes in large or small varieties. Superb!!!

Harbour Housewares Adjustable Spaghetti Measure - White and Green
Harbour Housewares Adjustable Spaghetti Measure - White and Green
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I just love gadgets which have a singular purpose..., 25 Feb. 2014
This is a very useful item in the kitchen - I just love gadgets which have a singular purpose - I love the colour too.

RØDE SMARTLAV Lavalier Microphone For Smartphones
RØDE SMARTLAV Lavalier Microphone For Smartphones
Offered by Dangleberry Music

5.0 out of 5 stars This item came highly recommended from a video review..., 25 Feb. 2014
This microphone from Rode is absolutely superb value for the money it represents great value... I would highly recommend this lavalier microphone.

The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awesome Book On Strategic Selling, 16 Nov. 2013
Chet Holmes is a legend, I studied under Chet with Jay Abraham in early 2000's in LA and let me tell you something, $15,000 is what they charged per company to attend their PEQ course. Around 80% of what they taught in PEQ is included in this book - if you want to turn your sales around but this book.

Ex-Pro Adjustable Aluminium Tripod Dolly for Camera/Video/Lighting
Ex-Pro Adjustable Aluminium Tripod Dolly for Camera/Video/Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money..., 22 April 2013
A very useful, lightweight and portable tripod dolly... It's also very compact, I actually use it for mounting my lighting stands...

XCSOURCE® 11 inch Articulating Magic Arm + Super Clamp for mounting Monitor LED light LF82
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb clamping system, 22 April 2013
This clamp is good quality and does a great job when I'm filming in my home studio with my Kodak Zi8...