Profile for P.M. Williams > Reviews

Content by P.M. Williams

P.M. Williams (Northamptonshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Companion Bible-KJV-Large Print
Companion Bible-KJV-Large Print
by E W Bullinger

5.0 out of 5 stars A very thorough and informative aide for serious Bible students ..., 15 Aug 2014
A very thorough and informative aide for serious Bible students, containing information not found in other Bible commentaries and study Bibles.

Women Bohemia Floral Strap Cover Up Maxi Beach Dress
Women Bohemia Floral Strap Cover Up Maxi Beach Dress
Offered by Maya Style

3.0 out of 5 stars Large size is more like a UK 10, 8 Aug 2014
I've given it 3 stars because I like the dress, however, I was disappointed to find that it is far too small. I chose the large instead of medium because of comments in other reviews. I'm a size 14 and 5 feet 3" and medium size would normally fit me, however, the large size in this dress is more like a UK 10. Please be aware that the sizing is Chinese sizing not UK sizing.

Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest purchase of this perfume a waste of money., 8 Aug 2014
I purchased this bottle of Paul Smith Rose Eau de Parfum Spray from Amazon when my previous gift bottle ran out. The original bottle of perfume was lovely, particularly for summer, and the scent lasted. However, this latest bottle purchased from Amazon is very disappointing. It has no perfume other than a slight alcohol smell for a few seconds then there is no smell at all, no matter how much is sprayed on. A waste of money. I wouldn't give it a star rating at all because there isn't a scent to be able to rate it this time but I wasn't able to leave a review without a star rating.

Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle
Breville VKJ385 Polished Stainless Steel Jug Kettle

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Feb 2014
I really liked the appearance of the kettle and it went well in my kitchen. However, it started leaking onto the base very quickly which created a safety hazzard.

I wouldn't recommend it from a safety point of view.

It's a pity well made British products are no longer available.

Beatrix Potter - The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends [DVD] [1992]
Beatrix Potter - The World of Peter Rabbit & Friends [DVD] [1992]
Dvd ~ Beatrix Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loves this DVD, 15 Feb 2014
A classic Beatrix Potter DVD that I bought for my granddaughter when she was 3 and she still loves it age 5. Because the DVD has individual stories it enables you to decide how much viewing time in one sitting. The scenes are colourful and keep my granddaughter's attention. I read the Beatrix Potter stories to my children in the days before DVDs and now it's great to be able to share the stories with my granddaughter with this DVD.

Thoroughly recommend this DVD.

NIV Trimline Bible
NIV Trimline Bible
by New International Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact bible, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Trimline Bible (Hardcover)
I bought this trimline pink bible for my daughter as she needed a bible that can be transported easily without taking a lot of space in a bag. I also chose the pink version as my daughter loves the colour pink so the pink colour bible was a bonus.

A useful bible to carry around and easily readable.

Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfie Boe
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars A great DVD for someone who loves Les Mis, 15 Feb 2014
I really love the musical Les Miserables and was pleased to have the opportunity to buy the 25th anniversary concert on DVD as I wasn't able to go to the OT Arena for the event.

A great DVD if you love Les Miserables. A DVD I like to watch from time to time as the content is so uplifting.

NIV Study Bible
NIV Study Bible
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars A great study tool, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: NIV Study Bible (Hardcover)
I'm really pleased with this study bible. It provides so much useful background information, is well laid out and the print easy to read.

4 Tier Black Heavy Duty Plastic Strong Shelf Unit
4 Tier Black Heavy Duty Plastic Strong Shelf Unit
Offered by Discount-warehouse09

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid storage, 15 Feb 2014
I bought the shelf unit to tidy up my garage and this product does the job well. The unit is sturdy and easy to put together.

Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds
Orchard Toys The Game of Ladybirds

5.0 out of 5 stars Fund and great for learning and counting, 15 Feb 2014
I bought the Game of Ladybirds to play with my Granddaughter when was 3 and she loves it. The card is sturdy and colourful and she finds the game fun and was quickly able to recognise the numbers from the dots on the cards and add up the totals at the end of the game. Provides fun family time while learning numbers, developing the skills of hand and eye co-ordination, concentration, team playing and social skills.

I would thoroughly recommend this game.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3