Profile for claudette john > Reviews

claudette john

Links of London Play Newt Beads
Links of London Play Newt Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an exquisite bead, 23 Sep 2013
I gave this bead to my sister for her birthday, she loved it. I would certainly buy more beads of this kind.

Kidnapped- "Hatufim"-(homeland)- All Episodes the First and Second Season Hebrew- Israeli Tv Series 7 DVD English Subtitles
Dvd ~ asi choen
Offered by Media And Entertainmemt Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars so much better than homeland, 9 Sep 2013
We really enjoyed hatufim. The series is extremely well done. The characters are sufficiently complex to keep up the suspens. There is just enough emotion. The end is excellent. I recommend it absolutely. I actually bought it twice as one of the DVDs was damaged and and I got reimbursement rather than replacement.

Now You See It: How the Brain Science of Attention Will Transform the Way We Live, Work, and Learn
by Cathy N Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for parents and educators and ....... lifelong learners, 15 April 2012
Anybody with questions about learning in the digital age will find answers and further questioning. If you have never come across the issue of attention blindness and its causes and consequences, you must read this book.