Profile for Cussler fan > Reviews

Content by Cussler fan

Cussler fan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Apple iPhone SE Screen Protectors - 6 Premium Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C  Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Apple iPhone SE Screen Protectors - 6 Premium Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars The screen protector went on so easy no bubbles, 24 Nov. 2015
Arrived very quickly .The screen protector went on so easy no bubbles ! in the past I have had to re-do so many times trying to get the bubbles out but it went on really quick and easy .Good value too.

Ecosusi Vintage Seed Beaded Rose Wedding Bag Party Clutch Prom Evening Handbag (grey)
Offered by ECOSUSI INC

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag !, 12 Aug. 2014
The bag is big enough to put your phone some make up and money in which is good for a clutch bag .Also it looks expensive ,well made , love the detail ,love the colour too. It has a sturdy handle plus a long chain if you don't want to hold it all the time .This bag will go with any outfit and will add that special look . Glad I purchased it .

Ruby Shoo Womens Kate Court Shoes 08538 Grey 5 UK, 38 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Kate Court Shoes 08538 Grey 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow !!!!, 17 July 2014
Absolutely love these shoes !!! They look very expensive and stylish. I was a bit worried they would be too high for me as I don't go above a 3 inch normally but after seeing them I just had to give them a try and I was extremely pleased to find I could walk in them with no problems at all and found them to be very comfy . I have bought them for a wedding so I will be on my feet for some time so I will know for sure whether I have made the right decision. Everyone I have shown them to are very impressed and comment on how lovely they are so can't wait to show them off !!!!!

Adara Silver Plain Hoop Earrings
Adara Silver Plain Hoop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 20 Jan. 2014
Perfect size not too big/small and the fact they have a hinge fastening is a big plus making them comfy to wear especially as I never take them out at night .

Hydrant 750ml Water Bottle with Optional Drinking Tube
Hydrant 750ml Water Bottle with Optional Drinking Tube

3.0 out of 5 stars Slight disappointment ., 27 July 2013
I thought this bottle would be the answer with it having the long drinking tube but unless you can put the tube in your mouth yourself then its not so good as the user is still dependant on the carer which I was trying to avoid.

The House of Mourning (Parish & Richards Book 9)
The House of Mourning (Parish & Richards Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read., 27 July 2013
I was eager to read this book and get to the end but also sad as I want these books to go on and on .Hope the writer agrees with me and carries on with these two characters . I have to say I have not been disappointed with any of the Parish & Richards and if you decide to read this book I would advise you to start with the 1st book ! as you get to know how they become partners .I wont go into detail of the story as you can read the 1st couple of chapters before buying . I would recommend these books as they have everything from humour to the more serious... murders all through the books .

Orbitsound T9 Soundbar - Black
Orbitsound T9 Soundbar - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning sound, 7 Jun. 2013
Got a new TV but with with the speakers being at the back the sound wasn't very good ( well imo ) so watching films was very boring as there wasn't much background noise ,very little bass so, decided to read up on sound bars and this one came out on top and must say I am not disappointed its like being in the cinema . This is a fantastic sound bar ,very easy to install .

The Wages of Sin (Parish & Richards Book 2)
The Wages of Sin (Parish & Richards Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 23 May 2013
This is the 2nd in a series of Parish & Richards and I would strongly suggest to start with the 1st book before any other in the series as it starts with the main characters meeting for the 1st time .It is a great read and I am now on my 5th book in the series ! I have written a more in depth review of the books on the 4th book The Shadow Of Death. I recommend these books if you like who-done-its along with a bit of humour between the main characters .

A Life for a Life: (Parish & Richards #1)
A Life for a Life: (Parish & Richards #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 May 2013
This is the 1st book in the series and a book I couldn't put down . This is where Parish & Richards meet for the 1st time and from the onset they have a great relationship .I would strongly recommend starting with this book and read the series in sequence, as their lives unfold throughout the books .They are great who-done-it stories with a sub plot to keep the characters on their toes .I have read 4 up to know and I am downloading the rest of the series. Great read !

The Flesh is Weak (Parish & Richards Book 3)
The Flesh is Weak (Parish & Richards Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 23 May 2013
Loved the book and am now going to download the rest in the series. I have written a more in depth review for book 4 in the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4