Profile for helenh > Reviews

Content by helenh

helenh

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pewter Staffordshire Bull Terrier Dog Pin Badge or Brooch Gift for Scarf, Tie, Hat, Coat or Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars really good quality and nicely packaged, 2 Feb. 2016
Lovely brooch, really good quality and nicely packaged, fast delivery as well! A perfect gift for any staffie lover.

Wafcol Complete Vegetarian for for Adult Dogs, 15 kg
Wafcol Complete Vegetarian for for Adult Dogs, 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars This food is perfect for her, 2 Feb. 2016
My dog has many allergies including a skin one plus being allergic to meat. This food is perfect for her!! Fast delivery, will be buying again.

Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness LARGE Black
Big Dog Soft No Pull Harness LARGE Black
Offered by Happy Dog Place

5.0 out of 5 stars he pulled a log less in it and seemed to be comfortable with it, 2 Aug. 2015
I bought this harness for a staffy and it made a real difference to our walks, he pulled a log less in it and seemed to be comfortable with it. A really good buy that I would highly recommend.

Le Creuset Wine Accessories WA-126 Wine Bottle Cooler - Teal
Le Creuset Wine Accessories WA-126 Wine Bottle Cooler - Teal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wine in the summer., 18 Aug. 2013
I bought this wine sleeve for my trip to Ascot. It did exactly as expected so my wine was cool through out the day. I always keep it in the freezer so it is always ready if I need to chill a wine at short notice.

Womens Wallaroo Napa Hat - UPF50+ Sun Protection (Adjustable)
Womens Wallaroo Napa Hat - UPF50+ Sun Protection (Adjustable)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Summer hat for when we get the sun., 18 Aug. 2013
I love the wide brim of this hat which is perfect for shading the face and neck on sunny days. It packs easily and is very comfortable.

My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story
My Secret Sister: Jenny Lucas and Helen Edwards' family story

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, brilliant story., 18 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and found it hard to put down. A truly compelling story tha t I would recommend to anyone.

ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)
ABBA: You Can Dance (Wii)
Offered by Bonkers4Bargains!

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love, 6 Mar. 2013
We love this wii dance!!! I have two boys aged 7 and 8 who both really enjoy challenging me on this. The graphics aren't amazing but there are loads of songs and it's all good fun.

Large Diablo
Large Diablo
Offered by CKONE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Large Diablo (Toy)
This is a prime example of getting what you pay for. We bought our boys one of these each and the quality isn't great when compared to more expensive versions.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My Kindle, 16 Feb. 2013
It has taken me a while to use my Kindle as was studying when it was given to me, so deliberately didn't use it until I had finished. However, now I have discovered it there is no going back. I read three books before the battery needed charging, it's great!!

Falling Star
Falling Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
This was my first Kindle download, I know I'm a bit behind the times but I thought it was a great story and would recommend it to any of my friends, an easy read that was quite addictive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3