Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
FreshTrends Cubic Zirconia Three Flowers Reverse Dangle 14KT White Gold Belly Bar Ring
Offered by Fresh Trends

5.0 out of 5 stars FreshTrends Cubic Zirconia Three Flowers Reverse Dangle 14KT White Gold, 16 Jan. 2015
My betrothed is very happy with this gift. It does look really nice. The only surprise I got was it's size. I is smaller than I expected, very dainty.

Match K|G Mens Basic T-shirts Series V-neck/Long sleeve/Slim fit #ST802(UK L (Tag size 2XL),Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Match K|G Mens Basic T-shirts Series V-neck/Long sleeve/Slim fit, 19 Nov. 2014
Long sleeve v-neck t-shirts are so hard to come by! I was very happy to find these. They are well made and very comfortable. The material is quite thick though which took me by surprise, but still for the colder months these are perfect. I like them so much I will still wear them in the summer!

The Ultimate Umbrella™ by ShedRain 44" Black Automatic Open and Close
The Ultimate Umbrella™ by ShedRain 44" Black Automatic Open and Close
Offered by Micronutrients Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Umbrella!, 15 Oct. 2014
The Ultimate Umbrella™ by ShedRain 44" Black Automatic Open and Close. All I can say is after a year of use. My partner still comments on how good this umbrella is!

Corsair CW-9060013-WW Hydro Series H90 140mm Rad Extreme Performance All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair do it again!, 15 Oct. 2014
Corsair CW-9060013-WW Hydro Series H90 140mm Rad Extreme Performance. The difference this has made to the CPU temperature has been nothing short of amazing. I'm even tempted to overclock more ^.^

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition (PC DVD)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by GAMEFORCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Assassins of Kings, 15 Oct. 2014
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition Is well worth the purchase. Such a good game, excellent story line, brilliant characters, very funny sound bites throughout. I will definitely buy Witcher 3 based on the difference from Witcher 1 to 2. If they are keeping up the momentum...Witcher 3 should be AMAZING!

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PC DVD)
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PC DVD)
Offered by Re-Play (Video Games & Movies) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Shadow of Mordor, 15 Oct. 2014
I really like this version of the LotR franchise. The whole combat/stealth game play is fun and challenging. The graphics (PC) are amazing, and I know that I will not play anything else whilst playing this because it's very immersive.

HAIR GROWTH MEGA THICK INTENSE REPAIR
HAIR GROWTH MEGA THICK INTENSE REPAIR
Offered by Adams Beauty

4.0 out of 5 stars MEGA THICK INTENSE REPAIR, 15 Oct. 2014
'MEGA THICK INTENSE REPAIR ' does seem to make my hair thinker, and it does feel healthier once dry. To be fair though I have used other products that do the same, and make hair smell nicer (i.e Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque) but to be really fair 'Mega Thick' by Doo Gro is three time CHEAPER and that's a saving in itself.

Would I buy this again? Yes absolutely.

Kent R5T - Woman's Medium Sized, Coarse Toothed Dressing Table Comb
Kent R5T - Woman's Medium Sized, Coarse Toothed Dressing Table Comb
Offered by My Beauty And Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant comb., 15 Oct. 2014
This is a really well made comb. I got this because it is saw cut and does not have the sharp ridges in-between each tooth like most combs have. This sharp ridge can cut and stress the hair so buy one of these =]

Derek - Series 1 [Blu-ray]
Derek - Series 1 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ricky Gervais

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant series. One of the best I've seen for ..., 10 Sept. 2014
This is a brilliant series. One of the best I've seen for British humor. Acting is great, and the emotional moments are truely emotional.

Denman D83 Large Paddle Hairbrush
Denman D83 Large Paddle Hairbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Denman D83 Large Paddle Hairbrush, 2 Jun. 2014
I bought this alongside the Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque in an attempt to get my hair in better condition. I am very happy with both products and the brush feels great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5