Profile for Gghorse > Reviews

Total Control
Total Control
Price: 3.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Total Control (Kindle Edition)
It kept me reading it without keeping me awake all night. The main "good"characters engaged me but the villains in the story were not that well fleshed out. Worth a read.

DR WHO THE ELEVEN DOCTORS SIGNED A4 PHOTOGRAPH (DOCTOR WHO - DAVID TENNANT - MATT SMITH - TOM BAKER JON PERTWEE) SIGNED BY ALL 11 DOCTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a Dr Who fan, 17 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 18 year old son who is a huge fan of Dr Who. With the 50th Anniversary being celebrated this seemed the perfect keepsake. It arrived promptly in a hardboard envelope. I know it is just a copy but once I bought an A4 black frame, it looked very impressive. I think it may be viewed on a par with the smartphone my son is getting for Christmas!

Chrome Plated Arch Pocket Watch Stand
Chrome Plated Arch Pocket Watch Stand
Offered by watchesbytimepiece
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 9 Sep 2013
I bought my son a fob watch for his 18th Birthday and this stand allows him to keep his watch somewhere safe and visible,

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 July 2013
I bought this as an alternative to my sons Harry Potter Wand from Universal. This wand light up which the original one doesnt and at this price I dont have to worry about my 6 year old being too rough with it.

Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle
Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Castle
Price: 28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Castle for my 5 year old, 22 May 2012
I am so pleased with this castle. In the past I have bought large complicated castles for my oldest son but this one seems much better for these reasons:
Sturdy, Simple, Inexpensive, Portable. It came with 2 knights, King, Queen and 2 horses but is compatible with any figures (So far Ben 10, Thor and Batman have been locked in the castle!) A great "backdrop" for imaginary play.

PURE i-10, Powered Universal Dock for iPod with Remote Control (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars PURE I pod dock, 23 Feb 2011
A good addition to the PURE DAB radio that allows you to play your i pod through the very good speakers of the radio. When playing the i pod through the aux port the volume is not as loud as the radio. However unless you like playing your music really loud you should not find it a problem.