Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
APPLE IPHONE 6 4.7" TPU SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER - IPHONE 6 TRANSPARENT (CLEAR)
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover at a great price, 19 Nov 2014
Great cover at a great price. I bought it to tide me over until more variety for the i phone 6 became available but I will stick with this one. I have dropped my phone several times and the screen has stayed intact.

Juice Cube Charger Red
Juice Cube Charger Red
Offered by Blacksheep Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary if you have an i phone!, 14 Oct 2014
Necessary if you have an i phone! I can't trust that my i phone will last the whole day if i'm out and this gives me peace of mind that I can charge it fairly quickly when I don't have access to a charger.

Novelty Mini Survival Kit : University Freshers Gift
Novelty Mini Survival Kit : University Freshers Gift
Offered by UWOODTOYS PERSONALISED GIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too expensive for a gimmick., 14 Oct 2014
Far too expensive for what was in it. Not even for a novelty gift.

Mens Grim Reaper Costume Medium UK 40/42" for Halloween Fancy Dress
Mens Grim Reaper Costume Medium UK 40/42" for Halloween Fancy Dress
Offered by Partypackage Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent costume., 14 Oct 2014
Excellent costume. Perfect for freshers week.

Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 Oct 2014
If you don't want to spend a fortune on a costume (freshers week!) this is is great addition for the money.

Rubie's Raggy Pirate Fancy Dress (Large7-8 years)
Rubie's Raggy Pirate Fancy Dress (Large7-8 years)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable costume, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rubies Boys Pirate Costume (Toy)
Excellent costume for the money. It worked well with black socks and shoes which was great as it was for a school "pirate" day.

Doctor Who Tardis Rug
Doctor Who Tardis Rug
Offered by Roobix Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricy but worth it., 18 Sep 2014
I bought this for my son who is a huge huge Doctor Who fan. It seemed expensive for a rug but I have to say the reproduction of the tardis is excellent and he is very pleased with it.
Overall, it's quite pricy for a "fun" rug but well worth it for a Doctor Who fan.

Total Control
Total Control

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: Total Control (Kindle Edition)
It kept me reading it without keeping me awake all night. The main "good"characters engaged me but the villains in the story were not that well fleshed out. Worth a read.

DR WHO THE ELEVEN DOCTORS SIGNED A4 PHOTOGRAPH (DOCTOR WHO - DAVID TENNANT - MATT SMITH - TOM BAKER JON PERTWEE) SIGNED BY ALL 11 DOCTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a Dr Who fan, 17 Dec 2013
I bought this for my 18 year old son who is a huge fan of Dr Who. With the 50th Anniversary being celebrated this seemed the perfect keepsake. It arrived promptly in a hardboard envelope. I know it is just a copy but once I bought an A4 black frame, it looked very impressive. I think it may be viewed on a par with the smartphone my son is getting for Christmas!

Chrome Plated Arch Pocket Watch Stand
Chrome Plated Arch Pocket Watch Stand
Offered by HARTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 9 Sep 2013
I bought my son a fob watch for his 18th Birthday and this stand allows him to keep his watch somewhere safe and visible,

Page: 1 | 2