Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Joules Dogs Poncho - Navy Dog
Joules Dogs Poncho - Navy Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stylish poncho., 22 April 2015
Excellent stylish poncho - bought for a canal holiday.

APPLE IPHONE 6 4.7" TPU SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER - IPHONE 6 TRANSPARENT (CLEAR)
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover at a great price, 19 Nov. 2014
Great cover at a great price. I bought it to tide me over until more variety for the i phone 6 became available but I will stick with this one. I have dropped my phone several times and the screen has stayed intact.

Juice Cube Emergency Power in Red
Juice Cube Emergency Power in Red
Offered by Co-op Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary if you have an i phone!, 14 Oct. 2014
Necessary if you have an i phone! I can't trust that my i phone will last the whole day if i'm out and this gives me peace of mind that I can charge it fairly quickly when I don't have access to a charger.

Novelty Mini Survival Kit : University Freshers Gift
Novelty Mini Survival Kit : University Freshers Gift
Offered by UWOODTOYS PERSONALISED GIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too expensive for a gimmick., 14 Oct. 2014
Far too expensive for what was in it. Not even for a novelty gift.

Mens Grim Reaper Costume Medium UK 40/42" for Halloween Fancy Dress
Mens Grim Reaper Costume Medium UK 40/42" for Halloween Fancy Dress
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent costume., 14 Oct. 2014
Excellent costume. Perfect for freshers week.

Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Caribbean Jack Sparrow Fancy Dress Hat With Hair & Beads
Offered by HIVIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 1 Oct. 2014
If you don't want to spend a fortune on a costume (freshers week!) this is is great addition for the money.

Raggy Pirate Boy - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - Large - 128cm - Age 7-8 Years
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Great affordable costume, 20 Sept. 2014
Excellent costume for the money. It worked well with black socks and shoes which was great as it was for a school "pirate" day.

Doctor Who Tardis Rug
Doctor Who Tardis Rug

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricy but worth it., 18 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my son who is a huge huge Doctor Who fan. It seemed expensive for a rug but I have to say the reproduction of the tardis is excellent and he is very pleased with it.
Overall, it's quite pricy for a "fun" rug but well worth it for a Doctor Who fan.

Total Control
Total Control

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 7 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Total Control (Kindle Edition)
It kept me reading it without keeping me awake all night. The main "good"characters engaged me but the villains in the story were not that well fleshed out. Worth a read.

DR WHO THE ELEVEN DOCTORS SIGNED A4 PHOTOGRAPH (DOCTOR WHO - DAVID TENNANT - MATT SMITH - TOM BAKER JON PERTWEE) SIGNED BY ALL 11 DOCTORS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a Dr Who fan, 17 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my 18 year old son who is a huge fan of Dr Who. With the 50th Anniversary being celebrated this seemed the perfect keepsake. It arrived promptly in a hardboard envelope. I know it is just a copy but once I bought an A4 black frame, it looked very impressive. I think it may be viewed on a par with the smartphone my son is getting for Christmas!

Page: 1 | 2