Profile for pugwash > Reviews

pugwash

Trixie Slow Feed Bowl, 1.5 L, 27 cm
Trixie Slow Feed Bowl, 1.5 L, 27 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow Feed Bowl., 1 April 2014
Excellent value and Does exactly what is says.
It has stopped my dog from gulping down his food and makes it more of a challenge for him to get the last speck out of the bowl.

RIP Shears RS1
RIP Shears RS1

5.0 out of 5 stars Rip Shears, 1 April 2014
This review is from: RIP Shears RS1 (Personal Care)
Far better than scissors for cutting clothing
I have not had the chance to try them out on Leathers but I do not think they will pose too much of a problem..

Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets, United Kingdom Edition (AAOS Paramedic)
by College of Paramedics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reading for all levels of Emergency care., 15 Oct. 2013
An outstanding book that covers all levels of Emergency Care that is both informative and written in a way that does not confuse the reader with only a basic knowledge.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2015 5:43 PM BST

Private Schulz [1981] [DVD]
Private Schulz [1981] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Elphick

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic british war comedy, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Private Schulz [1981] [DVD] (DVD)
I'd forgotted about this classic as it appears to have not been given an airing for years.
I will keep it with my Dad's Army collection.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D For Dummies
Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D For Dummies
by Julie Adair King

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon D550 Camera Manual., 23 April 2013
This book is exactly the type of manual I understand, easy to use and in simple english. It will take me some time to fully understand the camera but with this book it will make life a lot easier.

Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MQ24/7B
Offered by BubblePros Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 26 Mar. 2012
I have been looking for a basic watch that I can wear day to day and not worry about getting damaged. This one ticks the box and looks so good that I got two and will wear one all of the time.

OXFORD STORMEX MOTORCYCLE ALL WEATHER COVER M
OXFORD STORMEX MOTORCYCLE ALL WEATHER COVER M
Offered by MSG Bike Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Stormex Motorcycle Cover, 17 Oct. 2011
Having gone through several of the 'cheaper' covers for my Triumph Bonneville. I decided to 'go up market' and purchased this cover. The cover is just the right size for my bike and I am impressed on the quality and appearance and hope this equates to a longer life.

Oxford Cool Max Balaclava for Cyclists/Motorcyclists - Black, One Size
Oxford Cool Max Balaclava for Cyclists/Motorcyclists - Black, One Size
Offered by CJ Motorcycle Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Cool Max Balaclava, 30 July 2010
Oxford/Spada Cool/Max Balaclava.
Does what is says on the packet and also saves my ears from being torn off when putting on my Helmet.
A great product and would recommend.