Profile for NeedToCleanMyStorage > Reviews

Veiled In Blue EP
Veiled In Blue EP
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Veiled In Blue EP (MP3 Download)
Great minimal techno, similar to Dominique Eulberg. Very nice indeed, highly recommend this EP.

The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] [2011] [2001]
Dvd ~ Elijah Wood
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 23.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Would give 5 stars if ..., 24 May 2014
Unfortunately as with all the other extended versions this one is also on two discs, I really dont like that. I know it guarantees the customer better bit rates and that is all fine but seriously how wants to get up to switch discs in the middle of the movie.

The other reason I did not give 5 stars is the annoying green tint the picture is in. Not sure why but there are many sites on the web where people vent about it. Why did they not fix it?

The Space Between Us
The Space Between Us
Price: 1.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Minimal Techno at its best, 24 May 2014
Gabriel and Dominik have produced tracks before, and I was not very eager to get this one since I did not think it would be so great but man was I wrong. Track 1 is simple genius, it pushes when it needs to and relaxes when you require it, what a treatment for my ears. A must have track if you like Minimal as much as I do.

Feuerfalter Part 02
Feuerfalter Part 02
Price: 6.21

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing minimal album, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Feuerfalter Part 02 (MP3 Download)
I absolutely love this album, it has all of what should be there, great bass lines, amazing melodies, this album really rocks and track 2 is my personal favourite.

A Little Further
A Little Further
Price: 2.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Eulberg track, 24 May 2014
This review is from: A Little Further (MP3 Download)
Dominik and Extrawelt, that should normally result in an amazing track but this one really just is average. Well better luck next time I guess.

Rosti Mepal Zoo 108315065201 Children's Set 4 Pieces
Rosti Mepal Zoo 108315065201 Children's Set 4 Pieces
Offered by Wunderbar Versand GmbH
Price: 18.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Did take a while to get delivered but well worth the wait, 13 Mar 2014
The quality of the material and the beautiful prints on it makes this set just perfect. When the parcel arrived our daughter was so happy to see the prints of animals on them, maybe because we visited the zoo a few days earlier but aso because it is such a great set. Thanks.

I'M Toys 22006 Glutting Giraffe
I'M Toys 22006 Glutting Giraffe
Offered by Kaufhaus321
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy we bought so far, 13 Mar 2014
Our daughter (1 1/2 years old) loves this toy, she is powerful enough to even carry it around the flat with her. She likes to watch the marbles (which are so large no kid could ever manage to swallow them) rolling down and then picks them up for another round, this can go on for hours. Best toy ever.

LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes
LEGO DUPLO 10553: Toddler Build and Play Cubes
Price: 7.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter likes it but it is limited in its use, 13 Mar 2014
There are other Duplo sets with many more pieces and flexibility which foster more creativity. Nevertheless if you have a younger child (1 year to 1 1/2 years) this might be a good starter set.

Patuoxun USB 3.0 interface to SATA 22 Pin 2.5" Hard Disk Driver HDD Adapter With USB Power Cable Compatible With Win 7 Vista XP
Offered by Patox
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work as indicated, 13 Mar 2014
I bought this in the hopes of connecting a spare drive with it to the USB 3 port on my computer, unfortunately the drive doesn't show up. I tested the drive on an internal SATA port and it works fine. The USB port work fine with other devices so I blame it on the cable not working as advertised. I am too lasy to ship it back but I do not recommend other to buy this.

Hydrea London Honeycomb Sea Sponge for Bath 5 to 5.5"
Hydrea London Honeycomb Sea Sponge for Bath 5 to 5.5"
Offered by beautifully organic
Price: 16.73

4.0 out of 5 stars expensive but well worth the money, 13 Mar 2014
The sponge is expensive no way to argue that but the quality is perfect. I would give it 5 stars if it would be a bit cheaper. Best we bought so far thats for sure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4