Profile for Pixielove85 > Reviews

Content by Pixielove85

Pixielove85 "Pixie" (Northern Ireland)

32nd® Design book wallet PU leather case cover for Apple iPhone 5 5S + screen protector and cloth - Jellyfish
Offered by 32ndShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Aug 2014
Is a lovely case, and handy. However, it started to fall apart after a week!!

chinkyboo Caltrad Pink/Rose/Red/Black/Coffee Polka Dots Travel Cosmetics Makeup Toiletry Bags Ladies Womens Beauty Organiser Holder Wash Handbag Storage Carry Case Portable Box Favor Gift Fashion (Black)
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)

Crafty Knit DK Knitting Wool Yarn 5 x 25gram balls Assorted Coloured
Crafty Knit DK Knitting Wool Yarn 5 x 25gram balls Assorted Coloured
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Very Good, 15 Aug 2013
I bought this product for several different projects. It is lovely double knit wool. It is lovely to work with.

Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky Yarn Teddy 634 - 6 x 25g balls (150g)
Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky Yarn Teddy 634 - 6 x 25g balls (150g)
Offered by Creative Craft Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars A birthday present for my mum., 15 Aug 2013
My Mum loves this wool, she was bought several different colours o this wool for her birthday. It is her favourite wool.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present, 15 Aug 2013
I got this as a present for my mum. When I handed it to her she was super excited. She loves this wool and knitted an Elephant with it straight away.

SanDisk SDCFX-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
SanDisk SDCFX-008G-X46 8 GB Extreme 60 MB/s UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 15 Aug 2013
It does the job well. Better than other Memory Cards. i have several of the same as it is my favourite type to use.

Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR Camera (18-55mm Lens Kit) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my camera., 15 Aug 2013
Since my canon EOS 350D arrived I have not been without it. The picture quality is brilliant and the camera its self is easy to use. I really love this camera.

Tiger Universal Trigger Capo - Chrome
Tiger Universal Trigger Capo - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 15 Aug 2013
This capo has changed how I play for the better. Having tried other capos this is probably one of the best I have tried.