Profile for Amelia > Reviews

Carpet & Upholstery Wipes 30pk
Offered by WILSONS DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Carpet & Upholstery Wipes 30pk
I am happy to review these wipes they remove light surface soiling from the fabric of my sofas which I think is caused from wearing deep dyed jeans.They do not make the furniture wet and are more like dry cleaning without any unpleasant smell.

Woly Unisex-Adult Woly Astro Therm Comfort Insole 18118 Beige 8 UK
Woly Unisex-Adult Woly Astro Therm Comfort Insole 18118 Beige 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 Jun 2013
These are comfortable and warm I bought a much larger size so that I could cut them to fit my boots to get the extra width.

FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Thermal Underwear Long Sleeve T-Shirt/Top (Standard Range) (Chest 34-36inch (GB 10-12)) (Black)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Jun 2013
This is quite a bit thicker than most thermal tops the sleeves are loose fitting and as they are three quarter tend to wrinkle up under a long sleeve sweater.

Ladies Thermal Built Up Shoulder Vest. 10-12 to 18-20. (£4.99 inc free P&P) (10-12, Black)
Offered by Katherine Anne Lingerie

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Jun 2013
This is a very fine fabric but did keep me warm only problem is the lace on the neck is very high and so I am limited as to how many tops I can wear this under.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, 2 Jun 2013
These roller pins were to blunt on the tips and so did not push through the rollers I wanted them for

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 2 Jun 2013
These Knee Highs are nice and soft very comfortable I could have done with a smaller size they are quite generous but do keep my feet and legs warm.

10ml Geranium Pure Essential Oil
10ml Geranium Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Aromatherapy Oil., 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: 10ml Geranium Pure Essential Oil
This is a good quality Geranium oil as good as the more expensive ones I have no hesitation in recommending this oil a very good
buy at a very reasonable price.

100g Assorted Tumblestones in Organza Pouch
100g Assorted Tumblestones in Organza Pouch
Offered by GeoFossils

4.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, 13 Jan 2013
A very mixed collection of stones including some larger stones which was a surprise as the picture gives the impression that they are all very small tumble stones i was slightly disappointed as I wanted a particularly small stone to replace one i have lost to wear in my Chakra necklace and so i took a chance on these but apart from that there were some really nice stones that I did not already have and if you have never tried crystal therapy all I can say is it works for me.

Fönschaum 6-N 75ml
Fönschaum 6-N 75ml
Offered by Hair Products Online Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite Good, 13 Jan 2013
This is a good color but it will stain I would recommend that you use an old towel and wear gloves I did find it a bit messy but the product itself is good although it is classed as dark blonde it is nearer to a warm brown which was fine with me.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2014 9:33 AM GMT

PONDS Triple Action 50 ml
PONDS Triple Action 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 13 Jan 2013
This cream is very very good it is easily absorbed into the skin and it really does help to diminish fine lines there is no problem using under a make up base and it has a pleasant fragrance that is not overpowering I would recommend this product with no hesitation whatsoever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5