Profile for MaMc > Reviews

Content by MaMc

MaMc

120x Micro LED COPPER/ORANGE fairy lights, 8.3m, Christmas Festive - 3631-860 - Konstsmide
Offered by WOWOOO

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lights but..., 2 April 2011
Described as copper/orange when infact they should be described as orange. There were moments last Christmas when it felt as though I had 60 cars in the room all trying to turn left. Good quality and value for money but not necessarily in orange.

Gelert Mapleton Deluxe Multi Position Recliner (Old Version)
Gelert Mapleton Deluxe Multi Position Recliner (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars As described but..., 2 April 2011
Very light and alot wider that I expected. The only problem I can see which is quite a big flaw is that the material becomes taught at the knee and cuts into the back of your knees. Not very relaxing unless you cross your knees. Would I recommend it? Probably not as this flaw makes it quite uncomfortable.

Gelert Hebog Classic TC XL Envelope Sleeping Bag (Old Version)
Gelert Hebog Classic TC XL Envelope Sleeping Bag (Old Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but not very warm!, 5 Jun. 2010
This is a well made product but having used it for the first time this weekend I felt it is only suitable for summer use only. Unfortunately it looks as though I'm going to have to buy a warmer one for those late spring chilly nights!

Accurist LB1323S Ladies Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Accurist LB1323S Ladies Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, difficult strap, 29 April 2010
Great watch but more than a little cheesed off that I had to send it off to be adjusted. More expense that I hadn't bargained for. The strap is tricky but I'm hoping with time it will become easier. Would I recommend it? Not sure. It seems an awful lot of trouble to go to when they could have put a more user-friendly strap on it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2010 5:45 PM GMT

Ultimate Band (Wii)
Ultimate Band (Wii)
Offered by filmrollen

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Band rocks!, 2 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ultimate Band (Wii) (Video Game)
I bought this for my children aged 9 and 7 and they think it's great! My eldest said it was the best game we have and my youngest gave it an encouraging 4 out of 5. Once I'd gone over the rules with them a couple of times they were away and able to get very good scores straight away although this was on the easiest level. Good entertainment and excellent value for money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2010 8:32 AM BST

Sylvanian Families Pleasure Boat Playset (Figures Not Included)
Sylvanian Families Pleasure Boat Playset (Figures Not Included)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but overpriced!, 19 Jan. 2010
My daughter desperately wanted this toy but I must admit she hasn't played with it a great deal but that could be due to being overwhelmed with Sylvanian everything this Christmas. It's a nice set but very expensive for what you get. She's had more fun with the family car which is a third of the price.

Sylvanian Families Ingrid's Camping Set
Sylvanian Families Ingrid's Camping Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo cute!, 19 Jan. 2010
Such a cute set! However not very strong as the headband broke as soon as my daughter tried to secure it on one of the creatures. The tent didn't fit the frame terribly well either. Despite being a little flimsy she really loved it and I would recommend it.

Ty Classic Beanie - Hightops Giraffe Soft Toy
Ty Classic Beanie - Hightops Giraffe Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for all giraffe fans!, 8 May 2009
My daughter chose this for herself with some vouchers she'd been given at Christmas. It's alot bigger than expected but very cute, cuddly and non-educational! A big hit!

Breville Super Steam+ VIN057 2200 W Steam Iron
Breville Super Steam+ VIN057 2200 W Steam Iron

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just an iron..., 8 May 2009
Very cheap and easy to fill to fill the large water tank. It heats up quickly and gives out lots of steam when it wants to. The steam isn't consistent which is a bit of a drawback. The plate isn't as glidy (is this a word!) as I'd like it to be but for £17 you get what you pay for. The other drawback is the lack of a clip for the cord so when I put it away it unravels itself. Not a perfect iron but generally good value for not very much money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2011 4:34 PM BST