Profile for Bill Ab. > Reviews

Content by Bill Ab.

Bill Ab. (Ballyclare, N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Retro Vintage Metal Sign 'Life Is Like A Camera'
Retro Vintage Metal Sign 'Life Is Like A Camera'

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great. Got one for myself and another for a ..., 28 July 2015
First saw this in a photographers house and thought 'must have one'. Looks great. Got one for myself and another for a friend. A great gift for anybody interested in photography. Have seen other styles of this saying, but with the addition of the retro camera, this is by far the best looking.

R.F. Scott Men's Slipper Calf Socks, Multicoloured (Navy Blue Fairisle), Size 10-11 (Manufacturer Size: Large/X-Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars HUGELY DISAPPOINTED, 17 Dec. 2014
Despite the title of my review I must say from the outset that this product is actually very good. I had originally purchased a pair of these socks from a local discount store for just £7. Was really pleased with the quality, however when I tried to put them on they were way to small. My feet simply would not fit in them. So I gave them to my wife who is extremely happy with them. I have size 8 feet, and these were 'supposed' to fit size 7-10. Absolutely no way!!!!! So when I saw them on Amazon I ordered size Large-X-large, knowing they would definitely fit my feet. To my anger and disappointment I was sent Small-Medium (exactly the same size that didn't fit me to start with), even though the invoice showed Large-X-Large. Unfortunately the Amazon Returns process, which is normally excellent will not let me order the larger size. I can only speculate that the larger size is not available, and I was deliberately sent the smaller size. So, sorry Amazon, but I have had to give up on this item I really wanted. HUGELY DISAPPOINTED.

GO TRAVEL - Travel Document Organiser RFID Secure - Go674
GO TRAVEL - Travel Document Organiser RFID Secure - Go674
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Would not go on holiday without this., 28 Nov. 2014
Bought this for a cruise holiday and it was just perfect. A very handy size, and decent quality, it held everything of importance for myself, and my wife, including 2x passports, medical cards, travel documents, and money, with space left over for much more. The attached wrist strap offers extra security. Not too large, just a nice size. So, it holds everything we need in one place, and keeps it organised. Have used other similar products in the past, which simply were not as good. This is the best I have come across. Would not go on holiday without this now, and would thoroughly recommend.

Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Very Small Mouse Pin
Baltic Honey Amber and Sterling Silver Very Small Mouse Pin
Offered by Noda

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST BEAUTIFUL, 28 Nov. 2014
Bought this item as a stocking filler for my wife this Christmas, and I am sure she will be really pleased with it. Small, yes, but not too small. Just the right size in my opinion. Really nice looking, good quality, and good value. I have no doubt it will be a talking point when others see it. It is just beautiful. The photograph shown of it is very accurate. Would thoroughly recommend.

Seiko Men'S Snf672 Dress Black Leather Strap Watch
Seiko Men'S Snf672 Dress Black Leather Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars ... watch for a long time and this appears just perfect. Expensive looking, 28 Nov. 2014
Have wanted a dress watch for a long time and this appears just perfect. Expensive looking, light weight, and slim. I have small wrists so I am very happy with the size. It would also be a good fit for ladies wrists. For those with larger wrists beware, as this is a small watch and the size will not suit all. A really good buy, at a great price and saving over the RRP. Delivery was super fast. Would thoroughly recommend.

Bracoo Medical Grade Tennis/golf Elbow Strap with quality EVA Pad, One Size, Gray
Offered by Comfytopia

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, but no instructions., 28 Nov. 2014
A really good quality product for the price. One of the best I have come across. Slightly disappointing that no instructions for use were included, thus only 4 stars. Was fortunate that I have previous experience of using similar product. So, if you know how to use this product then I would thoroughly recommend it. Used correctly it does give relief for tennis elbow problems.

Qty 50 Quality Bubble Wrap Bags Pouches 305mm x 425mm BB6
Qty 50 Quality Bubble Wrap Bags Pouches 305mm x 425mm BB6
Offered by ei-packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 1 Oct. 2014
Very good value bubble wrap bags. This is the second time I have ordered these bags from the same supplier, and as on the previous occasion, delivery was swift, and the bags are of the same quality. Have no hesitation in recommending the product or supplier.

Samsung 8X Ultra slim External DVD Writer - Silver
Samsung 8X Ultra slim External DVD Writer - Silver
Offered by The Component Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works an absolute treat, 29 Sept. 2014
Fast delivery, plug-in and play, and for a great price. Small size makes it inconspicuous. Could not ask for more. Works an absolute treat with my iMac. Would thoroughly recommend product and supplier for Mac users.

Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Anker AH430 USB 3.0 4-Port Compact Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Could pass as an Apple product, 29 Sept. 2014
Great looking hub that could pass as an Apple product. The quality and price of this item, in my opinion, cannot be disputed. Delivery was prompt. Packaging and returns/complaint instructions (if required) were excellent. Good weight and build quality. Velcro strips provided to secure the product to a suitable base location also a good idea. Plugged in and used straight away with no problems. The gaps between each port to facilitate odd shaped or sized flash drives are an excellent idea. Would thoroughly recommend the product and the supplier (Anker Direct fulfilled by Amazon).

Ladies Rhodium Plated Black Camera Charm
Ladies Rhodium Plated Black Camera Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars A LITTLE GEM, 16 Sept. 2014
A little gem of a camera charm, this item was much better and more substantial than I had expected. Although this item is advertised as 'Ladies' Camera Charm, I actually purchased this for myself. After seeing it my wife now wants one to match!!! It would not look out of place being advertised as unisex. The little crystal on it is placed where you would expect a flash to be. Had been searching for well over 6 months for a suitable camera themed charm, but found so many of the other options to be too flat or insubstantial. Good weight, feel and finish to this item, and delivery was quick. If you are a keen photographer, of whatever gender, and are looking for something like this to wear you will not be disappointed. Excellent value for money compared with the items other suppliers have on offer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5