Profile for Jenna Buhagiar > Reviews

The Lunar Chronicles (Book 3) : Cress
The Lunar Chronicles (Book 3) : Cress
by Marissa Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical and Addictive, 28 May 2014
Honestly I always worry about series in case as the authors continues to write and the story dwindles but in this case I didn't need to worry. Marissa delivered. This book kept me going for more to the point where I ignored to do my house chores and on occasion failed to hear someone calling my name. Needless to say it's enchanting and the new character Cress is both engaging and intriguing. I can't wait for the fourth to be released!

IKEA Set Of 6 Boxes Organiser, Keep Your Drawers Tidy - BLACK
IKEA Set Of 6 Boxes Organiser, Keep Your Drawers Tidy - BLACK
Offered by REMI DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, 11 Feb 2014
I had previously bought some a while back for my bathroom drawers but found I needed more for my stationary. This is brilliant, really easy to adjust in the drawers. The different sizes re great in order to place certain objects. I also thought I'd mention even though these are available in the colour white, I would ecommend you buy black as it stays looking clean. White will get dirty depending on the objects you place inside.

Maxstrength Fitness Exercise Gym Aerobics Roll Up Yoga Mat with Carry Case Black - Black, 24 x 64 Inch
Offered by MAXSTRENGTH

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic and Good, 11 Feb 2014
I use this mat everyday for my workouts and it works fine, the bag is also very good as its useful for me to put away or even choose to carry if I attend classes.