Profile for Miss B. Thompson > Reviews

Content by Miss B. Thompson

Miss B. Thompson "twihard1" (UK)

Entertainment Weekly: Twilight: The Complete Journey
Entertainment Weekly: Twilight: The Complete Journey
by Entertainment Weekly

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing but disappointed..., 24 Nov 2012
I absolutely love the twilight saga so I love this book and all the information, stories, pictures etc. however, it says in the product description and on the front of the book "5 pullout posters". In my copy, I only received 4; one of Rob, one of Taylor, one of all 3 and one of Kirsten and rob in the waterfall in BDP1. I am really disappointed that my other one didn't come included. My advice? Double check with the seller that ALL posters are included. Otherwise, a really great must have book for any obsessed twihard like myself!

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Movie Series
by Robert Abele

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing! must have for twi-hards, 23 Nov 2012
I absolutely love this! im a huge twihard and this is the perfect addition to my collection of twilight memorabilia. Fast delivery, came earlier than expected. It's amazing! the pictures are of a really good quality, the paper isnt flimsy at all, it's actually quite sturdy. I adore the little extras in it! The red carpet passes, the after party passes, little twilight surprises all topped off by 2 huge signed posters! if you are as obsessed with this saga as me, this will be THE BEST purchase you make all year! Guaranteed!
p.s. theres a section on every movie, including BDP2.
BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! :D