Profile for J. E. Kennedy > Reviews

Content by J. E. Kennedy

J. E. Kennedy

Page: 1 | 2
Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)
Ghost in the Machine (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 16 Sep 2012
Good plot and characters, a story you have to think about and can get involved with. A good enjoyable read; I look forward to his next book.

Samsung NS310 10.1 inch Laptop - Blue (Intel Atom N570 1.66GHz, 1GB RAM, 320GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Windows 7 Starter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 29 July 2012
My 2gb memory not yet arrived but even with just 1gb the PC works great. I use PC for Office Excell/Word/Powerpoint, Emails, Internet(continuously) using wireless connection most of time but cable up if a bigger download, but not for gaming or anything like that. For me it does everything I want and seems to me very fast. Windos & programmes all open quite fast.

Mind you when you get a new PC it takes a couple of days to load all the programmes your used to! But once done great.

UPDATE: I have had the note book 3 months now. fitting 2gb memory took 5 minutes so easy! The notebook is working great no problems at all and does everyting I want and seems very fast. I have never run out of battery charge but then I try to keep it charged.

Void Star
Void Star

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor story not wort reading, 11 Jun 2012
This review is from: Void Star (Kindle Edition)
Started well then got worse I read to the end but wish I had not. The sci fi side of it was not 'realistic' and did not gel together. Poor unrealistic and overcomplex.

Logan's Redemption: Redemption Book 1
Logan's Redemption: Redemption Book 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Good worth reading, 28 Nov 2011
I got it free. Quite a good story and easy read. Quite a good story and plot and reasonably well written.

Spying in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries Book 1)
Spying in High Heels (High Heels Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK worth a read, 28 Nov 2011
I got it free, worth a read got a bit sluggish and a little dragged out about half way through.

Lorus RXH71DX9
Lorus RXH71DX9

5.0 out of 5 stars Exaclty what I wanted, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: Lorus RXH71DX9 (Watch)
A simple nice looking slim watch that's waterproof and at a good price. Took a a few minutes to understand how to remove links and adjust the strap but once sorted all was OK.

Brewing Beer at Home: The How-To Guide
Brewing Beer at Home: The How-To Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for beginner or expert, 16 Nov 2011
What more can I say a good book for beginner or expert. All thye technical stuff, well written and easy to read. Well worth the money

The Crew
The Crew

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 16 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Crew (Kindle Edition)
Good book well written. Not a subject that would normaly interest me but I enjoyed the read. The ending was not what I expected.

The Honour of the Knights (First Edition) (The Battle for the Solar System) (The Battle for the Solar System Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK worth a read, 10 Sep 2011
The storey was not too bad but some bits just did not seem fit together. Faster than light travel etc but did not seem to have mobile comunication of any sort. Plus the indiscipline was a little over the top and lack of common sence sometime you wondered at the inteligence of so called staff fighters. But the storey was OK and I guess there will be a sequal which may develop.

Mueller 4581 Back Brace - Black
Mueller 4581 Back Brace - Black
Offered by jpmproductsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - Gives good support, 4 Dec 2010
I have used it whilst doing manual work both under and over my clothes and it provides very good support. Under cloths it becomes a little sweaty and I would not want to wear it for more than say 6 hours.

Page: 1 | 2