Profile for Mrs JRD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
TVonics RM-110 Replacement Remote Control
TVonics RM-110 Replacement Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement - Thank you!, 2 Dec 2014
I am thrilled to have replaced my TVonics remote control, as my old one was so difficult to use I was worried I might either dislocate my thumb or have to buy a new PVR (a close call as to which would be worse!) The new one works perfectly with no re-programming and I no longer have to brace myself before trying to delete old programmes (it was very painful). I was also very pleased with the reasonable price and postage, and super quick delivery. Thank you for selling such a simple and extremely useful product. You have made my day and I can now look forward to the Christmas TV!

20 Christmas Snowflake Acid Free Tissue Paper Sheets 50cm x 35cm - 18gsm 20" x 14"
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and perfect for Christmas., 2 Dec 2014
Very pretty paper. Arrived quickly in perfect condition. It is exactly what I was looking for, and perfect for my gifts.

Nanoblock Japanese Tree Frog
Nanoblock Japanese Tree Frog
Offered by JNS JAPAN STORE [Ship from Japan. Be delivered to Christmas can not be guaranteed.]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little gift Idea, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nanoblock Japanese Tree Frog (Toy)
I ordered this with another couple of Nanoblock sets, and I was very pleased with the price, delivery etc. I bought it for a birthday gift and have waited to see what the reaction was before writing my feedback. As the gift was for a boy, who loves anything to do with frogs and Lego, it was a no-brainer! They are fiddly and you need patience but the results are good and it is nice to do something away from the computer screen. Well priced, they are a great little gift idea and they don't cost a lot to post. I would definitely buy again.

Nanoblock Meerkat
Nanoblock Meerkat
Offered by Japanese Store SAKURA.3

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Lego and Meercats then you will love this., 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Nanoblock Meerkat (Toy)
I bought this as a birthday gift for a 13 year old boy and waited for his feedback before writing mine. The result is that they are fiddly but absorbing, and strangely addictive. When you start, you have to finish! They seem well made and good value. I received my order quickly with no problems, and would buy again. If you like Lego, then I think you will like this.

Nanoblock NAN-NBC024 Nanoblock Drum Set
Nanoblock NAN-NBC024 Nanoblock Drum Set

5.0 out of 5 stars How to get a Drum Kit into a Christmas Stocking., 2 Dec 2014
I have bought this as a Christmas Stocking filler, for a 13 year old boy. However, I think that it will be as successful as the other Nanoblocks that he had for his birthday. They were delivered to me quickly and in perfect condition, and I would definitely buy from this seller again. Nanoblocks are so small and light that they are a great little gift idea if you want something easy and economical to post and they also go well with a gift token. An excellent little gift.

Doctor Who Talking Doctor Plush (Medium)
Doctor Who Talking Doctor Plush (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cutest Dr Who Ever?, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a devoted Matt Smith fan (who is frankly too old for toys but...) as she was wondering how she would cope once the Dr regenerated on Christmas Day. I had seen other plush Dr Who toys before, but not the man himself, so I simply had to have it. I was a bit apprehensive (had I gone too far?), but once it had arrived (very quick, well packaged, perfect condition, everything you would expect) I knew she would adore him. He is super cute with lovely floppy hair and Matt Smith's voice. A smash hit of a Christmas present and perfect for anyone missing their Dr. Be they young, or not so young.

Matt Smith A3 Calendar 2014 (Calendars 2014)
Matt Smith A3 Calendar 2014 (Calendars 2014)
by Red Star
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Calendar for a super fan, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a Matt Smith super fan. It arrived quickly, well packaged in perfect condition. I thought it was very well priced for such a large calendar, plus free delivery.The super fan is very happy with it and says that it is nice to have photo's of Matt Smith that are not of him as the Dr. (The super fan is not a child...)

Colourful Life Science Fiction Doctor Who Series Actor Matt Smith for 16" X16" Custom Zippered PillowCase, Cushion Cover(40 X40 cm two sides)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Cushion Cover, 11 Jan 2014
This is a very nicely made and good quality cushion cover. The print is on both sides and is well done. It arrived well packaged and in perfect condition directly from China, and in plenty of time for me to give it as a birthday gift. I bought this along with another in a different design. I am very pleased with my purchases and the birthday girl was delighted with her gifts.

The Future Mrs Matt Smith Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
The Future Mrs Matt Smith Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Offered by Artform Prints®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and fun, 11 Jan 2014
I wanted a gift for an ardent Matt Smith fan, so when I saw this I had to buy it for her. It is nicely made and well priced, but postage was a little steep. However, it was a perfect little extra birthday gift. She was thrilled, well a girl can dream...

Keep Calm And Love Matt Smith Fridge Magnet - 9cm x 6cm - Doctor Who
Keep Calm And Love Matt Smith Fridge Magnet - 9cm x 6cm - Doctor Who
Offered by Artform Prints®

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and fun, 11 Jan 2014
Bought as a Christmas stocking filler, it has the perfect slogan for anyone who is sad at the demise of Matt Smith as the Dr! The product is well made and a reasonable price although the postage is a little steep. However, it was just what I wanted and it made a fun little gift.

Page: 1 | 2