Profile for Andreea > Reviews

The Big Bang Theory - Season 4 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars I am addited to this, 16 Dec 2012
I love TBBT! I have all the box sets, and love watching them over and over again. About time we had a science-y comedy series.

Manner Original Neapolitaner Wafers 75 g (Pack of 12)
Manner Original Neapolitaner Wafers 75 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much!, 16 Dec 2012
I live in Ireland, and these are nowhere to be found, but I used to eat them and love them as a child when I lived in Eastern Europe. Was delighted to find them online. All other websites did not deliver to Ireland. I will be buying these regularly.

German Milka Tender Milk - 21 x 37 g
German Milka Tender Milk - 21 x 37 g
Offered by limato-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 16 Dec 2012
I grew up eating Milka Tender, and desperately missed them when I moved to a country that does not sell them. I was absolutely delighted to find that I can simply buy them online. Will be buying them regularly now.

200 Gluten-Free Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Gluten-Free Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Louise Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Dec 2012
The recipes are really simple, and the dishes quite nice. I bought this for a friend that has recently been diagnosed with Coeliac disease. She's in her 40s, and now needs a major lifestyle change. This is a great little gift.

YOOUSB OWL Drive
YOOUSB OWL Drive
Offered by Memory House

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this as a gift. It's a great idea for a batman fan, and also great for someone that is prone to losing their USB, thanks to the fact that it can be attached to your keys.

Duronic SP400 Smart-Pointer (Silver/Chrome) 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Laser Pointer
Offered by DURONIC

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 16 Dec 2012
This product has let me down big time. The picture makes it look much fancier than it really is. It only works with the first computer I tried it with, and won't work on any other computer. The material it's made of feels really cheap, and is very light.

A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 16 Dec 2012
I bought this for my partner, as he loves the book series. Have not read it myself, but from what I have heard from all who have read the books, they're a great read.

Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Offered by Fireplaces4life

3.0 out of 5 stars It's great for what it does., 16 Dec 2012
The screen protector is excellend in protecting your phone screen from scratches, but the screen protector needs to be replaced every 1-2 months, as it gets filled with scratches. Also, it's very tricky to apply without getting bubbles.

Latino
Latino
Offered by Side Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Latino (Audio CD)
I love latin guitar! I have his other album aswell, I would definitely recommend the artist to anyone that enjoys the magical sound of the guitar.

Global Purple 3D Sculpture Design Blossom Rose Flower Hard Plastic Cover Case for iPhone 4 4S 4G
Offered by inksale

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the design, 16 Dec 2012
I love the floral design to this case, but it dirties quite easily from being put in bags and pockets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3