Profile for kevin stuart > Reviews

Content by kevin stuart

kevin stuart

Vktech Pack of 20 Stainless Steel 15cm Wire Keychain Cable Key Ring for Outdoor Hiking
Offered by weeton-de
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars great !!!, 23 May 2014
This is a great litte product, fantastic value with free airmail postage !!! I am using and they are perfect for what I wanted. I have also give a few to a friend and he also thinks they are great.
Very good service and I would definitely buy from this company again. A well deserved 5★ alround.

Writing Essays For Dummies
Writing Essays For Dummies
by Mary Page
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife love this !!!, 6 Feb 2014
I got this for my wife, she has used it and is very happy with it. She is doing a uni course and just got her results for her 1st essay using this book and has improved her marks. Prompt delivery and good price.

Fundamental Karate
Fundamental Karate
by Aidan Trimble
Price: 9.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Just started., 12 May 2013
This review is from: Fundamental Karate (Paperback)
I have just recently started Karate and tnis is a must for referencing basics. Great photos with clear and concise instructions. I will return to this book again and again.

Best Karate, Vol.5: Heian, Tekki
Best Karate, Vol.5: Heian, Tekki
by Masatoshi Nakayama
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 12 May 2013
This is a very good book and a must for my Karaty library. Clear pictures and easy to understand. As I progress I will get the others in the series.

Diary of an Assassin
Diary of an Assassin
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic !!!, 12 May 2013
Great book !!! Couldnt put it down, full of twists and unexpected events. I am going to read some more of Victor Methos !!!