Profile for Sue Barker > Reviews

Content by Sue Barker

Sue Barker "SM Barker" (North East England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Andrew James 5 Tier Spice / Herb Rack Wall Mountable or Kitchen Cupboard Storage
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and well made, 16 May 2014
I bought this spice rack to go on my kitchen wall and I chose the 5 tiers because I have so many jars of spices and herbs that were clogging up my kitchen cupboards. Very easy to mount with good strong screws and rawl plugs which are supplied. It can take up to 50 jars. I now have very tidy cupboards and can find exactly what I'm looking for in the spice rack. It looks really good on the kitchen wall.

Early Learning Centre - Jungle Beats
Early Learning Centre - Jungle Beats
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd
Price: 18.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit!, 16 May 2014
I bought this toy for my one year old grandson, because he loves to bang things - spoons on his highchair table, etc. He was delighted with the drum, and uses one of the marracas to bang it which makes a hell of a noise! He's delighted with this! Not sure about his mum and dad though! Good strong and well made product, safe for kiddies over 1 year old.

Blue Beach Hut Wooden Storage Box
Blue Beach Hut Wooden Storage Box
Offered by Toys and Interiors
Price: 13.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Blue Beach Hut Wooden Storage Box
I bought this to go on my bathroom window sill to store toothbrushes and toothpaste. It is very well made and finished off and is large enough to store my things. It has a flip top roof that is secured by four little magnets. It looks wonderful in my bathroom, very tasteful and goes with other nautical/seaside ornaments I have. Would definately recommend this product.

DECORATIVE SHABBY CHIC RUSTIC SAILING YACHT
DECORATIVE SHABBY CHIC RUSTIC SAILING YACHT
Offered by Cauldron-Gifts
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 May 2014
This pretty yacht is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but it's beautifully constructed from good quality materials. I have it displayed on top of my towel cupboard to give a nautical feel to my bathroom.

4 Tier Heavy Duty Over Door Towel Rail
4 Tier Heavy Duty Over Door Towel Rail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 May 2014
Very easy to assemble, and fits over the bathroom door. It has 4 rails for towels and it looks great. It makes the bathroom look so tidy and neat. Good strong product - would definately recommend.

White cabinet wooden cupboard sideboard doors storage furniture freestanding
White cabinet wooden cupboard sideboard doors storage furniture freestanding
Offered by DEUBA GmbH & Co. KG.
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product, 16 May 2014
Arrived earlier than expected in a flat pack. Made from good quality wood, and painted to a smooth finish. Instructions were easy to follow for assembly. When completed the cupboard is very strong and sturdy, and is large enough to store bath/hand towels. It looks very tasteful in my bathroom, and is not obtrusive in any way. Extremely good quality. The top is ideal for toiletries etc., but I've used it to show off some ornamental yachts and boats to give a nautical feel. I absolutely love it!

Chic Silver Amethyst/Cubic Zirconia  Cluster Pendant and Earring Set with 46cm Chain
Chic Silver Amethyst/Cubic Zirconia Cluster Pendant and Earring Set with 46cm Chain
Price: 36.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Dainty and sweet, 16 May 2014
Such a lovely jewellery set. The amethysts are quite pale in a pretty diamond (cubic zirconia) setting, and this makes them look so pretty and dainty. The chain is quite strong and not too long, so the jewel can be seen when wearing a mid cut top. Would recommend to anyone who loves amethysts as much as I do!

Cooksmart Vintage Floral Coasters, Pack of 4
Cooksmart Vintage Floral Coasters, Pack of 4
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Matching Cooksmart products, 25 April 2014
I bought these coasters to go with other Cooksmart products I've recently bought and they look great on my set table. The only thing I would say though, is that mugs with hot coffee in them leave a ring, but this does fade.

SILVER PLATED DIGGER MONEY BOX-CHRISTENING GIFT
SILVER PLATED DIGGER MONEY BOX-CHRISTENING GIFT
Offered by HARTS
Price: 17.83

5.0 out of 5 stars For a christening gift, 25 April 2014
I bought the digger money box for my grandson's christening recently. His parents loved it and said what great quality it is. It doubles up as an ornament and a money box. It's a wonderful thing for a little boy to have, and will hopefully be one of his treasures.

Cooksmart Seat Pad Vintage, Floral
Cooksmart Seat Pad Vintage, Floral
Offered by Homekare
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lOVELY product, 25 April 2014
Lovely fully stuffed cushion pads. They're so soft to sit on and are extremely well made and of excellent quality. Nice thick strong cotton.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5