Profile for mike > Reviews

Content by mike

mike

Page: 1 | 2
The Simple Strategy - A Powerful Day Trading Strategy For Trading Futures, Stocks, ETFs and Forex
Price: 1.02

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit complex for me, I am working my ..., 5 July 2014
A bit complex for me, I am working my way through it. As a layman, I would say that you need to have a comprehensive knowledge of the subject matter to understand.

100% Cotton Glass Cloth. High Quality Alternative To The Tea Towel. 10 Per Pack - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies
Price: 8.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Service good, but not completely sure about the quality., 19 Jun 2014
Product arrived quickly and meets my needs. I washed on receipt and a lot of the product did come out in the tumble dryer. I do have reservations concerning how long the product will actually last me, but for now at the price that I paid, I am reasonably happy. I might purchase again, but for now the jury is out.

The Railway Children
The Railway Children
Price: 0.61

4.0 out of 5 stars good book but why alter the original?, 23 April 2014
I have read a hardback copy of the book about 50 years ago and although I enjoyed reading the book again, it would be nice to be able to read an unaltered copy of the actual book

Kindle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for All Kindle Touch / Fire / PaperWhite - Extra Long Cable (includes charging indicating light)
Offered by A2Z Tradings
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 17 April 2014
The item arrived promptly and went straight into use. Previously charging the Kindle with the computer lead had been labouriously slow but this plug and lead permits an extremely fast charge.

Backyard Chickens for Beginners: Getting the Best Chickens, Choosing Coops, Feeding and Care, and Beating City Chicken Laws (Booklet)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 31 Mar 2014
Interesting book and as a complete novice gave me a better understanding of keeping and looking after chickens. Only gave 4 stars as I do not have the chickens yet, but I am sure that this will make an ideal reference book for the future and had I been given more time would probably given a 5 star rating. Some of the references will not be of little use to me as I am resident in the UK and intend to keep the chickens in France, but I am sure that most of the information will be very useful.

3A BLOCK CONNECTOR STRIP for jointing cable
3A BLOCK CONNECTOR STRIP for jointing cable
Offered by Price Attack Ltd
Price: 0.79

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 amp block connector strip, 20 July 2013
Price was excellent but it is a connector strap, plain and simple. I would be happy to buy some more if I need iit. Have not used it yet but it looks exacly the same as you buy from any DIY shop/store. Good price, good quality, it's OK.

CONNECTOR STRIP 15AMP for jointing cables ( 1 strip )
CONNECTOR STRIP 15AMP for jointing cables ( 1 strip )
Offered by Liroyal

3.0 out of 5 stars 5 amp connector strap, 20 July 2013

Mens Dunlop Adjustable Touch fastening sports sandal BLACK/BLUE size 8 UK
Mens Dunlop Adjustable Touch fastening sports sandal BLACK/BLUE size 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dunlop sportgs Sandals, 20 July 2013
I originally bought a pair of GOLA sandals which were very cheap, but very comfortable and have lasted me for many yerars. I would have bought a repalacement set, but the GOLA shoes no longer seem to be available. I then bought a cheaper set but theyt are rubbish and started to fall apart the first time I wore them, I don't think that they will last very long. I themn paid double the price for these and have worn them all around the house everr since. They are very comfortable and i think that they are going to last a wrong time. I will be back for some more.

Bosch 2607010608 34-Piece X-Line Classic Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set
Bosch 2607010608 34-Piece X-Line Classic Drill and Screwdriver Bit Set
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bosh Drill and Screwdriver set, 20 July 2013
Bought this to compliment my Bosch cordless drill. Very reasonsble price and drills and bits nicely set out in protective box. Not yet used so unable to comment on the quality of the drills.

Page: 1 | 2